**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Death Match

Hey new player experience 5 streak of deathmatch in 4* basic arena even though I use rank 4, it happens in match 16 to 20

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    At least in 4* Basic Arena, so-called Death Matches are really only 1 rank higher than yours if you’re using 4/40's (4* 5/50 is the max any opponent can be), so should still be easy to win those.
    HINT, for matches where Streak is at 10-14, don't use your 5/50's there (or maybe just 1 in each match), as the MAX opponent’s are only Thanos/Kang teams without Mastery and much easier to beat with 4/40 than what a real opponent MAX at STREAK=15 would be using 4/40 against those Real ones. So once at 15, then start tossing in some of your 5/50 each time for a while to make it easier to continue Streak. But 4/40 against Real MAX should still be winnable anyways.

Doing that in 4* Feature Arena is where it hurts, opponent’s there would be 3 ranks higher than yours (5* 5/65 vs 4* 4/40).
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I've used this method for a year and it never fails me.