**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rerun FGMCs - why not 6* champs?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
With rerunning the IMIW arena as feature and his crystals, why not include him (and other)6* champions as options? I mean if you're going to ask 300 units as you would a new feature champs crystal, why not include them in these crystals? I can tell you I for one have no interest in dropping 300 units for only a chance at a 5* when he is already in the 6* basic crystal and I can drop 200 for a regular Cav crystal instead.

Just something to consider for future runs of these crystals.

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Anybody? Bueller?
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    At the very least, lets get the 5* odds to match featured cavalier. Maybe they're not ready for rerun 6* (for whatever reason), but there's no reason to have two wildly different odds on the 5*.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

At the very least, lets get the 5* odds to match featured cavalier. Maybe they're not ready for rerun 6* (for whatever reason), but there's no reason to have two wildly different odds on the 5*.

Good point. Why would anyone drop 100 more units for half the chance at a 5* and 0 chance at a 6?

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    The FGMCs are for Uncollected. The Cavalier crystals are for the cavalier. While it would be cool to see rerun featured Cav crystals, Uncollected FGMCs don't need to be adjusted. It would need to be 2 different crystals. Anyone unsatisfied with the FGM crystals should get Cavalier ASAP. IMO.
    IKON said:

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

The FGMCs are for Uncollected. The Cavalier crystals are for the cavalier. While it would be cool to see rerun featured Cav crystals, Uncollected FGMCs don't need to be adjusted. It would need to be 2 different crystals. Anyone unsatisfied with the FGM crystals should get Cavalier ASAP. IMO.

IKON said:

I think you're misunderstanding the point.

Those who are cavalier have the featured cavalier crystal replace the Featured Grandmaster crystal when a new champion is released. On rerun of old crystals, they remain featured GMCs, for the same price.

This just doesn't make any sense to me. It would be one thing if both featured cavalier and featured GMC showed for new releases, but they don't, one replaces the other. This definitely can cause confusion when purchasing crystals and should be rectified.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Only reason I see is for champs that’s aren’t yet in the 6* pool they wouldn’t want to release a cavalier style crystal for them. We have feature champs that fit this as well.

For champs forward focused all will join the 6* pool so it makes sense. We can have fgmc for champs that aren’t in the 6* pool so it’s easier to just maintain them as they have been released in crystal before and they don’t have to go through coding them a new crystals + policing who should be in cavalier and who should just keep FGMC going forward.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Balance...the right hand and left hand are not working together. As for these crystals? The same could be said of most of the unit offer crystals! 300 for a 3 star? What 2500 for a 4? Who is willing to use units on those anymore? It isn't just the drop rates on 5s in the specials, it's the drop rates of all the upper tier champs in every champ crystal that need ticked upward. But from day one i have said kabam does not understand (at all) how this stuff should he priced in units or anything else! And the unit price on single tiers like 3,4 and 5 should be dropped on all those offers.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    It is time for kabam to stop using frustration and disappointment as marketing tools!