**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Unduped Void Tips

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
Hey folks, I'm looking for tips on how best to utilize the 6* Void I just pulled. I have been dying to get one as either a 5* or 6*, but since my 4* is maxed sig, it's been a long while since I've played him unduped. I know he doesn't get Fear of the Void, so what are the best strategies to maximize his effectiveness until that elusive 6* dupe?

I'm mainly thrilled to use him for synergies with my Omega Red, Killmonger, Sabretooth, and Sentry.

Comments

• Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Not very usefull unduped, a 4* max out with signature 99 should be able to do more damage. Just will have less life.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you can get lucky with rng, you can get petrify as your first 2 debuffs, then assuming you have despair mastery you can reverse heal for a good amount of time. In this case though you'll want to not use too many sp1 as you want to keep intimidating debuffs on as long as possible