**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Improve Dungeon Random Partner Matchmaking.

Random partners in dungeons can be very frustrating. Often times I get matched up with players that do not communicate, do not listen when I communicate, leave in the middle of a room (without having their party KO'd), or simply fail to make it beyond two rooms. I realize the best thing for me to do is play with alliance members, but this isn't always a possibility. I have a suggestion for how to improve the experience for those of us who respect other peoples time.

Implement a Summoner Honor System.

It could work as such; At the end of a dungeon session with a random partner, each summoner that remains in the party will have the option to either Honor or Dishonor(or some other equivalent term) their partner. These could count as points towards or against a summoners Honor. Everyone could start at neutral, honorable evaluations could add to your total honor, no evaluation would add very slightly to your honor but not significantly, and dishonorable evaluations would remove honor points. Leaving a Dungeon and not returning before completing a room, or sitting idle and timing out could result in automatic minor loss of honor. After reaching certain thresholds a summoner could receive a designation of "Honorable" or "Dishonorable," which could be visible to other player and would effect their matchmaking results accordingly. Honorable players could be prevented from being randomly matched with Dishonorable players and their votes would count for more Honor or Dishonor when evaluating others. Dishonorable players would have a preference to being matched with other Dishonorable players and their votes would count for far less. If a player reaches a particularly low threshold of Dishonorable then the could be barred from participating in Dungeons for a period of time.

An option for Dishonorable players to redeem themselves could be that if they abstain from Dungeons for a period of time (maybe 1 month), they could be reset to neutral. Everything could be reset, except that each time they fall into Dishonor after a reset the time until next reset would be doubled.

There could even be a subcategory on the Honor/Dishonor vote where you could select why you wanted to Honor/Dishonor your partner. Some examples of reasons to dishonor could be the behaviors referenced in my opening statement. This way a player could be notified of the exact behavior that got them Honored/Dishonored.

It would also be a significant improvement if the matching could take place before anyone committed to actually running the dungeon. As an example, I could match with a random player after selecting my champions, he and I could remain in the lobby and communicate our intentions before entering the dungeon. If i see that he is Dishonorable or that he refuses to communicate I could leave the lobby without wasting my time or losing my champions to cool down. Honestly if nothing else from this post is considered at least please consider implementing this.

Thanks For Reading!