Is punisher even good?

Recently pulled a 4* punisher (and by recently I mean 30 minutes ago) and I mean I know he’s a rare pull, but is he even useful?

Comments

• X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

Recently pulled a 4* punisher (and by recently I mean 30 minutes ago) and I mean I know he’s a rare pull, but is he even useful?

No
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,361 ★★★
    edited May 24
    He has his useful moments. Hes hampered by bleed immunes, but he hits quite hard nontheless. His dupe ab I'd basically cheat death with a % value. He has alot of physical resistance if I recall correctly. And if you have a Fury up and are at 1% health in his endure mode that sp3 can do nasty damage. Hes underrated. Not useless. Have my 4* at 4/40. No regrets. Might r5 if no other skill comes around
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 1,980 ★★★
    He's effective. Very good Physical Resistance, good base stats, good Fury.

His Specials can do a lot of damage, especially if the opponent bleeds. He can do a lot of damage over time if he places an Open Wound. And his SP3 hits like a tank at low health (which works beautifully with his Signature when Awakened, or if he's alongside Heimdall).

He's got no utility whatsoever; but as a Damage Over Time champ, he's not bad at all.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,670 ★★★
    Punisher is good because you have him and thousands of people don't.