**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good idea or am I just crazy?

Not sure how everyone else feels about it but I would love to be able to skip having to watch the special 3 animations. A “skip button” would be so great. Don’t get me wrong, most of the special 3 animations are super cool and are fun to watch but after the 20th time seeing it...it would be kinda nice to just skip past it to end the fight quicker. I understand this all sounds very nit picky. Not even sure if it could work. Let me know what you guys think. Maybe I’m just crazy.

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    You're not the only one that feels that way, there's a reason people quit fights when they're going to be killed by a sp3 lol. I've seen Hyperion's enough to last me a lifetime. But personally, I do get a certain satisfaction from watching offensive sp3s.

"Auto-block *this* M.O.D.O.K"
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    You are crazy just use sp1 and sp2
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I could watch Hulks L3 all day. I wish I could deal with all my problems like that lol
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    It'd be huge problem in AQ and AW, where is real life timer that ticks even during SP3
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kerneas said:

It'd be huge problem in AQ and AW, where is real life timer that ticks even during SP3

Kinda hate the 3 minute timer anyway. Seriously limits champ options. But you're right, that would be a decent meta shift, shouldn't be overlooked.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Atleast in Arena perhaps, I can see the issue in AW though
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

You are crazy just use sp1 and sp2

Domino disagrees with this statement
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

Kerneas said:

Kinda hate the 3 minute timer anyway. Seriously limits champ options. But you're right, that would be a decent meta shift, shouldn't be overlooked.
    Not to mention the timer starts counting down even before you see the words “fight”
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Yea wish there was, needs to be