**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lack of fun is ruining this game!

I get Kabam is try to make money.... but the level of difficulty for these monthly events is disgraceful. If Kabam thinks after players are so pissed off when they've used all their boosts, revives, heals etc. and still get annihilated they will spend money on more revived and heals they have no clue how to run a game. When a player runs a 5* level 4 roster not even playing the hardest category and gets wrecked, there's little to no encouragement to bother spending another cent. If your player base has spent thousands of dollars on your game and your content not even on your hardest difficulty is too ridiculous you definitely need to make huge changes and fast. Your only going to lose more players

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Grind out easier content until your champs are strong enough to do the later content. There's a learning curve yes, but it's bound to happen that stronger and select champs are needed for certain content. Practice, master the basics, move up slowly. Until you can run a 100+ combo on ROL winter soilder, just avoid the master difficulty and practice in act 4
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Yea, all the new players think it’s hard, but that’s because your not suppose to beat it yet, stay in your lane until you get the right champs and rank ups
  • Options
    MARKESE07MARKESE07 Posts: 19
    Apparently when you send comments to Kabam, other players with nothing else to do in their lives feel the need to read people's comments to Kabam? The fact of the matter is most players don't spend most of their lives practicing their gameplay. And therefore supplements by spending some money to equal the playing field. Either way, Kabam clearly isn't making their game worth while spending money if it clearly doesn't help aid the lack of over playing to win. Hence was my original point! So thanks for the pep talk from the other players, but this post has no direction toward your feed back
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    MARKESE07 said:

Apparently when you send comments to Kabam, other players with nothing else to do in their lives feel the need to read people's comments to Kabam? The fact of the matter is most players don't spend most of their lives practicing their gameplay. And therefore supplements by spending some money to equal the playing field. Either way, Kabam clearly isn't making their game worth while spending money if it clearly doesn't help aid the lack of over playing to win. Hence was my original point! So thanks for the pep talk from the other players, but this post has no direction toward your feed back

Apparently when you post on a public forum that anyone can comment, you will hear solutions you won't like even though its the truth.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    The trick is that. This game takes a lot of time. It has to be user friendly. Kabam has to make some changes. Introducing new character every month isn't gonna cut it. If newer audience need to know about this game they need to introduce some better rewards and revives. They need to understand that people have daily lives and living. Including this game in Thier daily routine means new kind of events with satisfying rewards. Like 1k min 5 *shards for summoners over 50. And 500 6* shards.
    While 40 to 50 can get 500 5*shards with min. 1k 4* shards for completing each chapter. And with completion of Total difficulty there should be permanent revives rewards for everyone. 20% revives.
    People want to progress and open newer crystal.
    Building up to a 5* crystal is a lot of time and pain and resources. It's rubbish to add champs like daredavil in that roster.
    Coz nowdays champs are buffed. Becoming uncollected is lot more rougher than it was used too. Facing gwenpool before collector is a deadly challenge. Kabam need to understand how people making this game a part of their daily routine. Then they should take care of their fanbase. Record number of people have left the game. I myself talked to some players. They said this game is soo boring and time consuming. The rewards are absolutely not worth the time. So they prefer games like pub g and even angry birds or even Alto's adventure.
    Either take care of that. Or introduce an entirely different universe with this same console. Like how about a naruto version?
    Or a dragon ball version? That would be soo cool. And they should sometimes listen and give proper reason rather than - i am going forward and closing this thread.
    It's your fanbase. They use time to write this reviews. I mean. It's natural if we choose your game then there is something Spaical about it. So why not atleast listen.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    App revenue would disagree with whatever you’ve said totally. Talking to “some” players to reinforce your own belief is self fulfilling. Being Uncollected is FAR easier than before.