**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first set of Cavalier Crystals

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
So, I had a busy week as the game itself has been rather slow this EQ. I completed my first run of LOL and became Cavalier. After hearing other peoples stories I was nervous but excited to open some Cavalier crystals. Here is what I got:

Not amazing, but not bad for 1800 units. Had above average luck on the 4*s. I'm glad that Kabam gave us an upgrade on these crystals, they are so much better than the Grandmaster ones! Haha

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

You should go for the featured cavaliers instead TBH

Thanks, I will have to check those out!
    Do they only have those are certain times? I was scrolling through and couldn't see featured Cavalier crystals anywhere.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Is ther with the next when ebony mav comes becasse this one ist Ther
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Spurgeo14 said:

Do they only have those are certain times? I was scrolling through and couldn't see featured Cavalier crystals anywhere.

There are none in the vault right now, wait a few days or so and you should see one that looks like a Cavalier but is a different color @Spurgeo14

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Only at certain times for new champs.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Featured have a better drop rate but at least you beat the rng for 3*s
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Featured cavalier crystals are added when the new champs are introduced, ebony maws will be up this Thursday when his first round in the arena is up

Spurgeo14 said:

There are none in the vault right now, wait a few days or so and you should see one that looks like a Cavalier but is a different color @Spurgeo14

Thank you @FilledPizza