**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be a summoner appreciation month this year

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Just wondering

Comments

• Options

Kind of off topic, so let me apologize in advance, but let's wait a couple more days.

When the last stone becomes available it would be the perfect opportunity for kabam to give us some surprise boss rush or combat clash or something in the lines of those in relation to the infinity stones.

We can be angry and demand something after they missed that chance lol.

I’d actually love that idea but would prefer it to be just a normal boss rush
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Kind of off topic, so let me apologize in advance, but let's wait a couple more days.

When the last stone becomes available it would be the perfect opportunity for kabam to give us some surprise boss rush or combat clash or something in the lines of those in relation to the infinity stones.

I'd also be okay with that. Connecting it to the stones in some way, maybe with an additional "infinity-difficulty" or something along those lines would just help to make those stone missions feel less... pointless and redundant.
    I get what your saying but I’d want it to be difficult but without having to take an avenger to like 4:55
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They won't tell you until it happens, if it happens
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

I'd also be okay with that. Connecting it to the stones in some way, maybe with an additional "infinity-difficulty" or something along those lines would just help to make those stone missions feel less... pointless and redundant.
    I get what your saying but I’d want it to be difficult but without having to take an avenger to like 4:55
    I'm anything but a game designer, so I couldn't get into detail on how it would work lol.

But I'm thinking about something along the lines of the symbiont difficulty in the my little symbiont event. Something that let's you utilize a team of avengers amped up by the stones.

It should be challenging, but doable with maybe a team of maxed out 3* avengers, since that's what they provided us with during the event lol.

Other than that I wholeheartedly agree. Just a standard boss rush or champion clash, maybe black order themed, would be sweet.

Relating it to the infinity stones in some way was just some wishful thinking to make two thirds of this months content actually matter to some extend.
    Ye I get that but then maybe limit the event to 3* avengers
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

I'm anything but a game designer, so I couldn't get into detail on how it would work lol.

But I'm thinking about something along the lines of the symbiont difficulty in the my little symbiont event. Something that let's you utilize a team of avengers amped up by the stones.

It should be challenging, but doable with maybe a team of maxed out 3* avengers, since that's what they provided us with during the event lol.

Other than that I wholeheartedly agree. Just a standard boss rush or champion clash, maybe black order themed, would be sweet.

Relating it to the infinity stones in some way was just some wishful thinking to make two thirds of this months content actually matter to some extend.
    Ye I get that but then maybe limit the event to 3* avengers
    I would love that actually. Great idea!

There should be a lot more content restricting us to use our 2* or 3* versions. Kind of like the danger rooms, only less... meh.
    Ye at least this way you won’t have the person with 4:55 avengers bringing the rewards down or the difficulty too high
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    There will probably be one eventually. It just doesn't have a set date. Its whenever they feel like doing it. You have to wait till the Magic 8 ball running Kabam feels like it. The bigger concern would be not if but if it will be any good. You have to question how much effort Kabam is putting into the game given how much this event sucked and all the dead time.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Tyrannus said:

We have halls of fortune starting 29th and halls of healing

I mean some gold and items would be nice since I'm literally planning on getting uncollected asap (on 5.2.5 rn) but I need 2.5k 5 star shards for my 9th 5 star which I'd take over the gold xd
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Probably, but it will be meaningless. Xp boosts and 4* shards most likely
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    We have not been very appriciative of them lately. This months eq has been the worst ever! And we are on month two of us beening angry at them. So they don't have much to appriciate us for i am sure. That being said, if they wanna turn things around a good summoner appriciation event might help. Halls of fortune and healing? Meh! Don't need gold personally, the healing supplies are needed but i believe that stuff should drop in game and not require a special quest so i have hated the halls of healing since the beginning. So even adding these doesn't change things for the better. When virtually nothing is left as a drop in the game as a drop and you have to put in special quests just to pass a few out to players who will not spend? Put the stuff on quest paths as drops! It is a way "distract" at this point and (in my opinion) acknowledgement of the fact they realize that their efforts to empty our supply.pply lockers with nameless Cull Obsidian worked far better than intended, so well in fact it ticked a bunch of us off! Now we are getting a bone tossed to us!
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I thought this was summoner appreciation monthly already, you know considering the poor rewards, non tested events, combat lag, dungeon glitches etc