**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Transparency of some game functions (tricks of the trade) Mods input welcome

There are quite a few hidden functions/tricks in this game and then there is also synergies that just state what they do and there is pretty much no way to verify.

2 things on my mind (willing to add to list if anyone else has others)

1) Arena refresh. After a character is used in arena and then upgraded 1-2 levels, it refreshes them. This is particularly useful on a 5*. This appears to happen once and then I am guessing there is a cooldown. As you can upgrade all you want after that and it doesn't refresh. Is there any information on this cooldown?

2) Synergy ambiguity. Let's start with Hawkeye-Quake Synergy
+15% ability accuracy.

Is this really +15%?
2 examples:
If I use Wolverine with this, does his sig jump to 23% chance every hit or more like 8%+(8*.15) for an increase to 9.2% chance.
If I use Scarlett Witch max sig does this jump her 85% chance of 0-8 debuffs to 100% or 85% + 85*.15 (97.75%)
Follow up to Scarlett Witch, how does it impact each of the individual buffs/debuffs percentage procs.... (not at all +15% or multiplicative)

Comments

• Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    I also want to know this from mods.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    battleone wrote: »

+15% ability accuracy.

Is this really +15%?
    2 examples:
    If I use Wolverine with this, does his sig jump to 23% chance every hit or more like 8%+(8*.15) for an increase to 9.2% chance.
    If I use Scarlett Witch max sig does this jump her 85% chance of 0-8 debuffs to 100% or 85% + 85*.15 (97.75%)
    Follow up to Scarlett Witch, how does it impact each of the individual buffs/debuffs percentage procs.... (not at all +15% or multiplicative)

How does this synergy go with black widow cause she has a similar one with quake, would that mean that she gets 100% ability accuracy reduction instead of 70 (or 85% against mutants)?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    battleone wrote: »
    There are quite a few hidden functions/tricks in this game and then there is also synergies that just state what they do and there is pretty much no way to verify.

2 things on my mind (willing to add to list if anyone else has others)

1) Arena refresh. After a character is used in arena and then upgraded 1-2 levels, it refreshes them. This is particularly useful on a 5*. This appears to happen once and then I am guessing there is a cooldown. As you can upgrade all you want after that and it doesn't refresh. Is there any information on this cooldown?

+15% ability accuracy.

Is this really +15%?
    2 examples:

You will NEVER get a solid, verifiable answer you will be happy with on how all the math works together in this game. Even for something simple, there will be ambiguity or contradictions. That's before you factor in the bugs and the things that are working, but ill-conceived.