**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest suggestions.

PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Alot of the time side quests tend to disappoint the player base but to ensure this doesn't happen post your ideas here. My idea ( and I posted this somewhere else) is, like with the my little symbiote event, you ge an adaptoid. Except this time, its permanent. The idea should be too get the adaptoid upgraded and get as many abilities as possible, better abilities could be bought with an event currency or just rewarded with varying difficulties. You can also get different star ratings with different difficulties. You can choose the class aswell. It should be banned from defence however due to lack of a fair counter.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d like to see a ‘lair’ event, where each day you can enter the enemies’ lair to get rewards, it’s be one challenging fight for some good rewards, and would have enemies themed around that month, for example this month it could cycle between thanos and the black order, and the difficulty would be about 60% of the eq boss, it could also offer rewards for a store event, which make it completely your choice