**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2nd half of EQ

Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I was hoping maybe after Thor gets his stone Kabam would unlock some kind of quest where we get to use the stones on Thanos. The Ebony Maw quest says quest 1 so I was holding out hope (maybe Thanos pic would pop up and say quest 2 in Save the Battlerealm) but since they annouced all the other stuff I guess not.

Would of been kind of cool I think to let us use the stones on Thanos in some kind of quest where we use the OG Avengers but I don't think they'd drop it and only give us one week to complete

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I'd love to be able to trade my stones for that peofile pic at least
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Should have made it so “Save the Battlerealm” paths would only open up one at a time each week. Instead, everyone has completed all paths already, and doubtful that many people will actually use THOR when he gets his Stone in couple days (especially not on a 3 Energy per step Epic quest).

Maybe for next time they run something like this again. Would still allow any of the Stone Holders to do any path, but those additional paths (or maybe convert then into separate quests like in “Get the Stones”) would only open up once their own “Week” has arrived.