**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Norman Osborn

Okay, so let me get this straight. Norman Osborn is the Iron Patriot and 'Tech', but now Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin also as 'Tech'.
I may not be remembering that Spider-Man movie correctly, but wasn't it a 'Science' accident that sent him over the edge to become the Green Goblin?
I have no real idea why you chose to put him in an Iron Man suit to begin with, but I can see my way clear to that being 'Tech', but now we need to just go with the fact that his flying platform makes him 'Tech'?
You guys may be able to program, but are missing the point of the Green Goblin Origin.

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Iron patriot is from the comics, he's not made up like civil warrior.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Loraxxxx wrote: »
    Okay, so let me get this straight. Norman Osborn is the Iron Patriot and 'Tech', but now Norman Osborn is the Green Goblin also as 'Tech'.
    I may not be remembering that Spider-Man movie correctly, but wasn't it a 'Science' accident that sent him over the edge to become the Green Goblin?
    I have no real idea why you chose to put him in an Iron Man suit to begin with, but I can see my way clear to that being 'Tech', but now we need to just go with the fact that his flying platform makes him 'Tech'?
    You guys may be able to program, but are missing the point of the Green Goblin Origin.

Iron Patriot was an initiative by Norman Osborn called the Dark Avengers where he lead villains to be a mock Avengers team as he took the roles of both Captain America and Iron Man in a team more in line with a government control (or something)

Bullseye took Hawkeye's role and Dakken (wolverines SON) took Wolverines spot… I believe VENOM took over for Spider-Man and it's was kinda interesting
  • Options
    You cant base your facts from movies that aren't in the MCU. If we were going by the original Spiderman movie, he would still be tech. The gas only made him stronger and crazy. His glider and his pumpkins are more tech than science.
  • Options
    4fun4fun Posts: 58
    You cant base your facts from movies that aren't in the MCU. If we were going by the original Spiderman movie, he would still be tech. The gas only made him stronger and crazy. His glider and his pumpkins are more tech than science.

I agree good point XllxGHOSTxllx!
  • Options
    LoraxxxxLoraxxxx Posts: 25
    edited August 2017
    I disagree. Without science, there would be no tech. At least for Osborn.
  • Options
    GruftyGrufty Posts: 186

This was the explanation that kabam Mike gave for why he is tech, i can sort of see the explanation although it doesn't seem to work for all champions as otherwise surely falcon should also be tech.
    Loraxxxx wrote: »
    I disagree. Without science, there would be no tech. At least for Osborn.

What about the new spiderman, he's tech cause he wears a new tech suit but underneath he is the same spiderman that should be science.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    They should just eliminate the science class and make skill champs have class advantage over mystic class. All current science champs could then just be reclassified to a different champion class or in the case of SH, SG, and LC just bite the dust.