**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ebony Maw improvement and June calendar

Look we all love Ebony Maw because he's a badass but you made him really disappointing, Kabam we love the work you put in these characters and make them so unforgettable, but a champion really so badass and memorable, you have to put in commitment into these one and make them one of them the best of the game, It's like you getting the thing you wanted in your life, then someone kicks your face, steals it, and makes it worst. That's an expression but you're getting close to it Kabam. Also the June calendar is bad, 5% of 5 star stards? We want not the best, but one of the best calendar rewards you have.

Comments

• Options
    BrianmaurerBrianmaurer Posts: 20
    also #BuffEbonyMaw
  • Options
    BrianmaurerBrianmaurer Posts: 20
    Here's what I think you should rework him:

And let him keep his deterioration per buff nullifies on the s1 guaranteed crits missing and the whole focus mechanic
    Maybe make falter 2 seconds so he’s not too strong on defense.
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Not gonna happen
    Sorry
    I want it too
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Well they basically have backwards logic when it comes to many champs.
    Sentry in the comics is a monster and plot device, In game he’s pretty trashy
    Nick fury, a literal human with a potion that’s less powerful than captain America’s formula is a god in game while cap OG and WWII are both trashy. Juggernaut is an immensely powerful being in the comics but in the game he’s pretty forgettable now. Arguably we saw a lot of Maws abilities in the movies so it’s surprisingly he was made pretty badly while Cull was like defeated twice and he’s definitely one of the best champs
    Many more examples so I’m not surprised about maw being trash

Ur logic is flawed
    Some champs come out good and some bad
    It depends on the right values and on their abilities
    Saying that champs should be more powerful I game because they are in the comics is wack
    The balance would go crazy