**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star daily card deal

Am i the only one who thinks the 6 star deal should have included 6 star sigs or even 5 star sig stones?
The 5 star deal offers 60 5 star sig stones.
For 139 (cad) for the 6 star deal i may have considered it with stones included but not a 30% boost.

And yes i know i dont have to buy it.

Comments

• KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    I think that all daily are overpriced and you seriously consider if your going to invest this kind of money on mcoc or a nice wireless set of headphones....
    In my opinion the best package on this game ever should not cross the 20$ mark....
    Its crazy that u put almost a 100$ in this game and get a package that wins u endgame gameplay.
    Not a chance of maybe and.....
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    darkklaw said:

Am i the only one who thinks the 6 star deal should have included 6 star sigs or even 5 star sig stones?
    The 5 star deal offers 60 5 star sig stones.
    For 139 (cad) for the 6 star deal i may have considered it with stones included but not a 30% boost.

And yes i know i dont have to buy it.

Yes!! I'm not a whale but I do love buying the cards cause i like to get something everyday, but the 6 star deal should have atleast the same amount of 5star sig stones as the 5 star $70 deal.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    edited June 2019
    The 6* card is horribly over priced. The 5* card is over priced as well but not as bad as the 6* one.

Yes I know, dont have to buy it. In other news, water is wet.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The offers lately all seem overpriced especially with the state of the game and the disposition of the majority of the summoners. I guess these high price deals are what they meant when they said they would be making 5 and 6* shards more available. Also like all the previous posters have stated I know I don't have to buy it and I won't be buying it. Just sharing my feelings on the game offers
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    6* deal is one of worst I've ever seen. Adding 6* Sig stones would not have made it any better.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Nothing could possibly be worse than the T5C offer from the other day. Valuing one digital item at ~$2,500 is the most insane thing I’ve ever seen from a digital company. It’s absolutely absurd.
    How much is the offer to fix the servers that might entice me to break out my wallet
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    The pricing is ridiculous. Its an insult to console game developers.

I just opened a five and six star crystal, evening out my roster, so there’s no need for me to get them anyway.

And this is a glaring reminder to save up for 4th of July.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

6* deal is one of worst I've ever seen. Adding 6* Sig stones would not have made it any better.

Maybe if you don't have any good duped 6* but I would LOVE some of those sig stones. If they offered 20 it would have made the deal palatable for me. As is, it's a hard pass.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    You have to see it this way: If you could buy 4 6* offers it would give you the "rare" chance to pull a 6* Hulkbuster! 😂
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

You have to see it this way: If you could buy 4 6* offers it would give you the "rare" chance to pull a 6* Hulkbuster! 😂

You mean this turd? 🤦🏻‍♂️💩

DalBot said:

RoOOts said:

DalBot said:

RoOOts said:

Buy the offer and maybe you can dupe him. 6* shards are too scarce in the game especially with the number of disappointing champs in them
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    The worst offers are really the daily 99% of the time. Way overpriced. Spend that cheddar on a game to pull trash sooner. I think the gimmick is exposed. At least with cats you can rank a decent champ when you land it. Too bad they are so overpriced. I am also aware I don’t have to buy it, and didn’t. Just my opinion as a free citizen.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Kabam has been dropping the ball on monthly cards. One thing I have bought the heck out of over the years in the past is monthly cards. Kabam has either been putting out crappy ones or they appear to have increased in price by about 20 percent. I have gotten 1/2 this year so far.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    If you are are spender, Save your money for Kabam’s 4th July “deals”

Far better value