**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

11M Gold 3, AQ Map 5x5, 👀 for a couple 6.5-7k prestige player+line active*

Hunter's of Burning Alliance (H.O.B.) - -looking for a couple players with 6.5-7k prestige!! Line id- quest-ah (display name - The Quest-ah)

We are Gold 3 - 11M ally, running AQ map 5 in BG's 1 and 2, with the hope that these new member get us over the hump to run map 5 in BG 3 also.

----If your not a 7k prestige player, contact me anyway, we'll consider accepting you----

Donations are roughly 40k gold and any BC and Loyalty that you can spare. If your short on one or the other from week to week dont sweat it, we pick each other up here!

We are hoping to attract some new really strong players with a roster consisting of rank 4 5*'s that can be used in AQ/AW... we aren't very strict but we do take things serious to make everything flow alot better. If your roster isn't stacked from top to bottom, dont worry about it, we're here to get better rewards, AS A GROUP!

New members must be active on line. We are very relaxed but take our AQ's and AW's serious. Everyone is great about helping others with tips tricks and general MCOC content, while adding humor to the mix 😂.

Anyone who'd interested is encouraged to reach out to me (even if your just feeling new ally's out to see where you can fit in.)

My Line id is - quest-ah
Display name is - The Quest-ah

Comments