**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for Act 4.4.6

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I'm almost done with Act 4, but don't know if I can get through the last Maestro quest. This is my roster:

Who should I use and what are some tips you have, specifically for Maestro? Any advice would be helpful.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Take the middle path in the Maestro quest to get rid of Arc Overload for initial conpletion, use Starkey, Venom, Blade (and you should put your 3* Ghost Rider for synergy), and Cap IW and it should be smooth sailing.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    ... aside from that good advice ... for your exploration .. take your time on it .. and do some research on Void ... I believe he has the ability to reverse his healing .. should make things easier when needed ??

(not a void player though .. so not 100% sure .. do your research ;) )
    Good luck!
    dot_ditto said:

... aside from that good advice ... for your exploration .. take your time on it .. and do some research on Void ... I believe he has the ability to reverse his healing .. should make things easier when needed ??

(not a void player though .. so not 100% sure .. do your research ;) )
    Good luck!

Void kinda needs the dupe so he can inflict more than 2 Petrify then he reverses, and it's recommended to have the Despair mastery to maximize heal reversal
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys, and @The_Unknown , do you think it would be worth it to rank up that Ghost Rider and max him out? It wouldn't take that many resources and I could do it quickly.
    Etjama said:

Thanks guys, and @The_Unknown , do you think it would be worth it to rank up that Ghost Rider and max him out? It wouldn't take that many resources and I could do it quickly.

I only mentioned Ghost Rider for the Blade synergy so Blade gets Danger Sense against Villains (as Maestro is tagged a Villain), you are not supposed to use him in general, don't rank him up, 3* are quickly getting obsolete even at your level @Etjama
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Should be fine if you can play decent. Sparky with a lot of poise can get him down for sure. And he can help evade the SP1 if Maestro throws it. Try push to his SP2 though. Your top champs are all great champs so just throw everything you've got at him and I think you'll bring that boy down.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    The quest really isn’t that hard. It’s 7 fights plus a couple Symbiote ambushes. I did it with unduped SL and Wolverine back in the day. You have higher level better champs. Blade and sparky will make quick work of him. Just watch a video or two on evading his L1 and it’s ez dubs

I would have your team be Blade Spidy Ghost rider venom and Thing/CAIW
    Thanks for the great advice everyone, I'ma knock this thing out asap.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey is amazing for maestro, the special 1 won’t be a bug issue due to his evade
    Thanks everyone!! You were right, with Sparky, Blade, Venom, Cap and Ghost Rider, it was a breeze. Much easier than I thought. All your advice was helpful. I am now a Conqueror!!!!
  • Just go for the normal parry , 5 combo and you should be ok