**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guys finally we're getting GOOD rewards

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
With the event, rifts will be introduced. The stable rifts might be able to live up with bounty missions, but let's be honest, unstable rifts rewards are decent at best. But anyways,THE END GAME EVENT IS GOING WOOHOO!!

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

*better* rewards
    better isn't exactly good when the last one was so awful

Yes...I'm still upset about my 4 star sig stones

I disagree T4 stable rifts have a 10% chance to award a 5 star crystal for free!
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't think you know what rifts are ... they are no way comparable to bounty missions (or occult lab, which was the best event structure)... you will only be able to run a handful of rifts ... someone will get 5* AG .. others will get something like 3-4k 5* shards ...

I didn't say bounty missions are similar to rifts, I said the event could be as good as bounty missions.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Intel missions and bounty missions >>>> Atlantean rifts
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I think you can only do 4 rifts this month but not sure, most people wont get an awakening gem
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

I think you can only do 4 rifts this month but not sure, most people wont get an awakening gem

Unless I’m mistaken, I believe if you play everything correctly and only focus on t4 rifts you can do up to 10 according to Mike. This is plenty of chances to pull one of those dope rewards from the stable t4. I think people will be pleasantly surprised with this event.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Lets revisit this "getting good rewards" thing when the rifts are over and 99% of us pull sig stones with every run.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'd love a 5 star crystal from this because I'm mainly trying to build my 5* roster. A 5* AG would be awesome too
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I dont know about you guy but I have gotten better rewards than any event in the past. 5* Cosmic Awakening gem, Like 5 or 6 T4CC and like 7 T4B. ANd a ton of other stuff like 4 and 5 * sig stones. I dont recall ever getting anything close to this in the past. Maybe not so much 5* shards but the other things way more.
    Jestress said:

With the event, rifts will be introduced. The stable rifts might be able to live up with bounty missions, but let's be honest, unstable rifts rewards are decent at best. But anyways,THE END GAME EVENT IS GOING WOOHOO!!

Rifts are not being introduced. They've been a part of a few events in the past.
    Oh bad wording, didn't mean permanently introduced.