**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can anyone plz explaine to me which crystals do not open in the new event?

Its really unclear to me.
Im uncollected so i understood it has something to do with that

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What crytals and event are you on about
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I think he's talking about this :-

Even I'm not sure about this one, can someone explain this please?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    Each of the four Rifts has it's own crystals you have to earn to open the quest. They take 10,000 each. When you complete a Rift you get 5000 of the crystals for the next level Rift to help you get closer to that.
    The above message is saying that if you're Uncollected, instead of using the lower 3 level crystals to open those Rifts and use energy to explore those, you can exchange 10,000 of the crystals to for 5000 of the next level's crystals.
    Basically, you are giving up any of the rewards from actually completing the lower Rifts, but getting the crystals that you would have gotten toward the next Rift. This is to allow end-game players to skip having to actually use energy and run through the lower level rifts, and focus on just running the Epic level Rifts.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Each rift difficulty has an entry fee of 10k shards OR you can use the shards to just open a crystal instead.
    The shards have different tiers to correspond with the difficulty level.

Do NOT open rift crystals unless the difficulty is too much for you to complete.
    The rewards are generally a little less if open the crystal instead of running the rift.

Also in the past the corresponding difficulty for the rift is easier than the corresponding difficulty in EQ

• KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    Stewman said:

Each rift difficulty has an entry fee of 10k shards OR you can use the shards to just open a crystal instead.
    The shards have different tiers to correspond with the difficulty level.

Do NOT open rift crystals unless the difficulty is too much for you to complete.
    The rewards are generally a little less if open the crystal instead of running the rift.

Also in the past the corresponding difficulty for the rift is easier than the corresponding difficulty in EQ

So what your saying is that if im not sure i can actually complete the rift lets say epic difficulty save the shards(coral) to open crystal that will be available in the crystal vault?
    Im i correct? im so confused haha
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Alls I’ve seen is exchange 10k for 5k of the next tier coral that’s all but, this event is just not getting me as excited as I was yesterday waiting for it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    As a rule don't use those shards to open crystals. Use them to run the maps, the rewards will be better. If you can't complete the map then open them.