**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 advice

AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Elder's Bane
About to start Act 6
Completed Variant Ultron and Ant-Man

Supposed to add on Captain America IW (unduped) and Omega Red (duped) but cannot currently edit poll post.

Also have a Science Awakening Gem that I'm torn between using on CAIW or Void (already have a 4* max Sig).

Rank 5 advice 18 votes

Aegon (Duped)
77%
ArcDeAngelusCrkwestChriz4061Sixshot1Wîndšpävecharaderdude2PaytoPlayB_Dizzle_01X_Factor_AgentNBSAIVOLK1902volrexCtfz35LegendKiller00 14 votes
Corvus (Unduped)
22%
JayCeeCUBFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDursley93 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Do Omega Red!!!! He is amazing for 6.1!!!!
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    CAIW. My most used champ.
    Corvus is great till you get high health battles. Then you want to probably go with Aegon.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW...the human Swiss Army Knife
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Sirmacool said:

CAIW. My most used champ.
    Corvus is great till you get high health battles. Then you want to probably go with Aegon.

This is one of the main problems I have with justifying him to R5. He was not so great for Variant, but shined in Act 5 and AW.
    Do you think CAIW is better off with the awakening gem since I already have a 4* Void (who is pretty much my reverse heal champ)

Do Omega Red!!!! He is amazing for 6.1!!!!

So tempting... if I ran suicides, it would be a no brainer.. but tempting..
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    You can't use that 4* void in act 6. You'll need pretty high sig for capIW though. I'd do Corvus. As has been mentioned, he shines when he can end fights quickly and will benefit from the rank up.