Champion Spotlight - Namor

2»

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Man, I really want him mainly because of the prestige but seeing his damage potential and his interaction with suicides masteries, now I want him more than ever!
    Only problem? I can't grind more than 35mil even with full on boost and refreshing all of my current units.
    I bet his cutoff is gonna be higher than Cull.
    I'm in crisis.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Since he can gain outrage when his bleed and stun fail, does this counter critical failure? Even though an ability fails, another triggers in its place.
  • DeeparviDeeparvi Posts: 169 ★★

Man, I really want him mainly because of the prestige but seeing his damage potential and his interaction with suicides masteries, now I want him more than ever!
    Only problem? I can't grind more than 35mil even with full on boost and refreshing all of my current units.
    I bet his cutoff is gonna be higher than Cull.
    I'm in crisis.

If u r cavalier.. Then go for crystal opening rather than going in arenas, Bcoz CFGMC drop rates are much better than arena grinding for featured Champions!!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,695 ★★★★★

IMPERIUS REX:

• ...Namor Drains 15% of a bar of Power every second.
    • While Imperious Rex is active Namor cannot gain Power from any sources other than his own abilities.
    • Once Namor has 0 Power remaining, all stacks of outrage are removed and IMPERIUS REX ends.
    Zibiit, my reading of this description suggests that during Imperious Rex, Namor shouldn't gain Power from being struck. Is that right?

It's just that I've noticed when fighting Namor in the EQ that during Imperious Rex, he does gain power from being hit.

Am I reading the description wrong, or is this an issue?

Happy to generate a video if you think it's a potential bug. Thanks.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    im predicting insane aw scores :open_mouth:

see yall in sundays cutoff
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,293 ★★★★
    He needs a high sig to take full advantage
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

IMPERIUS REX:

• While Imperious Rex is active Namor cannot gain Power from any sources other than his own abilities.
    • Once Namor has 0 Power remaining, all stacks of outrage are removed and IMPERIUS REX ends.
    Zibiit, my reading of this description suggests that during Imperious Rex, Namor shouldn't gain Power from being struck. Is that right?

It's just that I've noticed when fighting Namor in the EQ that during Imperious Rex, he does gain power from being hit.

Any sources other than his own. Getting hit is a source of his own power, amplified by aspect of evolution.

IMPERIUS REX:

Any sources other than his own. Getting hit is a source of his own power, amplified by aspect of evolution.
    Actually I should have specified that I was observing this is in master mode, not UC. (Yet. I tend to make my way a bit slower through monthly EQ than some people.) So, no Aspect of evolution.

And I don't think you're right about the 'getting hit is a source of his own power' either. If that was true, then what does the statement in Namor's description actually mean??

Comparing it to another champion, this phrasing sounds very similar to "Ghost can only land Critical Hits through her abilities". Her apparent Crit Rate of 381 doesn't actually do anything - it isn't 'one of her abilities', any more than getting power from being hit is an 'ability'.

I thought I'd ask for clarity in his spotlight rather than reporting a bug; as I'm not sure it is one.

It's pretty important though - kind of like the difference between fighting an opponent who is Unstoppable or an opponent who is Unblockable: one you can block but not intercept. The other you can intercept, but not block.

If hitting Namor doesn't give him power during Imperius Rex, then you Intercept, to stop him launching Specials. If hitting Namor does give him more power (and therefore prolongs Imperius Rex), you should focus on defence and not attack, just waiting it out.

Issues like this (and, say, Power Start-2 Havok last month) are the main reason why I don't hurry through the Uncollected EQ.
    edited June 2019

rank 27 for 91m

149 was 80m

Cull 2nd round went for 70m and seeing as namor is the better champion,
    i was sure people would aim 75-80m+

Namor has some insane damage,prestige and utility, see the video below
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 951 ★★★
    😂2nd round may be higher just like Cull
    bm3epps said:

😂2nd round may be higher just like Cull

Gotta do what u gotta do,

or risk RNG in crystal
    a friend got him in 5 crystals
    another did 75 ($750) and didn't get him, did get 5* but no namor
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,546 ★★★★
    So Namor's Beach Bods synergy doesn't apply in LoL for anyone wondering.

Kabam, can we get an indicator which synergies will or won't work there? What's the difference between bringing Drax, Beast, Hulk or Ant-man, Ant-man, YJ, YJ?
    Is NAMOR Bugged? Seems likle Suicides and bleeding effects DOEST not reflect back as "energy" damage

@Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Miike

heres a good vid

@arni2

IMPERIUS REX:

• While Imperius Rex is active Namor cannot gain Power from any sources other than his own abilities.
    Sorry to ask again Zibiit, but what does this phrase actually mean? Does it actually mean something like "When Imperius Rex is active, Namor's power gain is not affected by external sources?"

Namor clearly does gain power (like anyone else) when struck during Imperius Rex, both in Rifts and the EQ at Master level; where he doesn't have an external power gain node that is going to be responsible.

Is this a bug, or does the text just need to be changed a little?
  • HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 26
    @Kabam Zibiit If Namor attacks a Special Lock 1 Node (Power Lock after one bar of power) when Imperius Rex activates will it give him more Power?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,023 ★★★★★
    Saw this.

Sig 200, 6-Star rank 2.

• CosagornCosagorn Posts: 83

ENEMIES LV. 3: Magneto
    • All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.

Friends LV. 3: Magneto
    • All Champions gain +5% Attack.
    These synergies are bugged. They say that, they affect to all champions, but affect to synergy members only. Magneto and Wolverine's enemies synergies affect to all champions.

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    So whens that reverse-nerf coming?