**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Plat3 & Top 100 AQ Map 6/7 Alliance LF2-9.3k+ Prestige

Perfect Synergy is looking for 2 players for our Map 6 & 7 bg. We are a well organized alliance with vets experienced in the platinum war bracket and with Map 7 since it was released. War rating is above 2500 (Tier 3) and AQ scores are over 330mil (top 100 finish and map 7 crystal milestone rewards).

Map 7 experience is not required to join us, especially with the upcoming changes to the map starting next AQ round. We'll work with you to get you ready for the map with the rest of us. Great group of players with no stress and excellent communication. We make it as easy as possible for any new players coming in.

Looking for 9300+ Prestige.
Feel free to post Line IDs here or contact L8Rdays on the Line app: LineID l8rdays
Thanks!

Comments

• L8RdaysL8Rdays Posts: 26
    We are now looking for just one player in either a Map 6 or Map 6/7 bg. Please contact me to discuss and chat.
  • Theviper2388Theviper2388 Posts: 214
    Sup u consider 8.7k prestige atm having 3 5/65 holding a 4th one from rank up gem and got 5 t5b ??
  • Theviper2388Theviper2388 Posts: 214
    Line is mr.gymlover let me know if interested
  • L8RdaysL8Rdays Posts: 26
    Same alliance info looking for 2 for our map 6 bgs only. You’ll get map 7 crystals without having to do the map 7 work with us!

Hoping to bring players in before aq starts today. Message me on Line. Thanks!