**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Rank 4 Elektra

Pulled (another) 2015 r3 to r4 skill gem.

I used my first one on Winter Soldier which turned out to be kinda cool.
I have a duped Hawkeye r3, but also have him as a r1 6 star =(.

Debating on bringing up my duped Elektra (currently r1). Anyone have her at r4 that can vouch for her?

She does seem to have decent utility; obviously not a God Tier champ, but it is a free rank up gem (I doubt i'd use it on classic BP, moon knight, or DD Netflix).

Comments

• B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I don't have her at rank 4 but she does have useful ability accuracy reduction and I don't see any point in ranking up your Hawkeye since you do have him as a 6*.

I do have Classic BP at rank 4 and I love him but with Elektra you would have a lot more utility than just the bleed that comes with BP.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I have her at r4. She was my first and she was great for a while but barely use her now she’s quite outdated. If you don’t have any better options she’s still decent.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    B_Rabbitt said:

I don't have her at rank 4 but she does have useful ability accuracy reduction and I don't see any point in ranking up your Hawkeye since you do have him as a 6*.

I do have Classic BP at rank 4 and I love him but with Elektra you would have a lot more utility than just the bleed that comes with BP.

I have her at r4. She was my first and she was great for a while but barely use her now she’s quite outdated. If you don’t have any better options she’s still decent.

Thanks for your input. I have the gold to spend; I really don’t have any other options. If only Crossbones came a little soooner