**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

suggestions for improving dungeons

i will suggest some simple changes that can improve dungeons. but first i want to say that rewards are not that interesting for me. i would prefer a basic 5* crystal to current dungeon 5* crystals. and i can the basic 5* crystal with much less effort.

back to the topic if they add the option of selecting which side you will take before a random match will improve the quality of the matching. it will be right, left or any.
another aspect is allowing the player to accept his match before locking his champions. it is so frustrating when you bring your A team to D7 only to find out that your match brought a bad team that can't finish 1 room and you get your champs locked for low pts.
last pt. is adding a dungeon rating system for players. after i finish my dungeon i can rate my match. ppl who are serious about dungeons will get high rating and will be match with Similar players. and those who are fooling around will not.
when searching the system will first try to match a 4* player w a 4* after say 1 min it will try to match him with a 3* or a 5* and later w a 2 or 1 star.