Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Black panther CW vs Black Panther CW

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 437 ★★
I'm sure someone has already done this, but, if you play as BP CW against a BP CW and you both have armour up, what happens if you parry?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 4,653 ★★★★
    It wil get reflected I’m sure
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,655 ★★★★★
    It gets reflected back and forth depending on the amount of armor both of you have. I think I already tried that and it looked pretty funny.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 455 ★★
    Never tried that but had some other interesting encounters

Mordo vs BPCW
    YelloJacket vs Magik
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 41
    Search seatin black panther. He made a video abt this mirror match abt 3 years ago
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 45
    There is a video on YouTube about it
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 45
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 490 ★★★
    edited June 8
    Mordo vs BP CW is awesome. Parry, reflect stun, degen. Just cycle it. It'll take a little while, but you may not even need to hit him to win.
    EDIT:. Just watched the video. That's awesome. Almost as good as Thing vs Thing or Hood vs Hood.
  • GodslayerBlayneGodslayerBlayne Posts: 202
    l
    JohnHS said:

Mordo vs BP CW is awesome. Parry, reflect stun, degen. Just cycle it. It'll take a little while, but you may not even need to hit him to win.
    EDIT:. Just watched the video. That's awesome. Almost as good as Thing vs Thing or Hood vs Hood.

i should try that mordo trick lol
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 437 ★★
    Wakala said:

hehe. That's pretty cool