**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What makes dark hawk/night thrasher good?

I've seen some gameplay, but I'm confused on their abilities and synergies. Can someone explain to me? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I only have a night trasher, he can be useful, without synergies you can used it against evade and auto-block champions because his skateboard attacks have true strikes (medium attacks, heavy attack and sp1 and sp2), his inmune to incinerate and the awaken ability give him more damage if you can obtain those furies. With synergies your medium attacks have a 30% chance to apply bleed (synergy with moon knight and punisher) and your critcs have a 50% chance to apply another bleed (synergy with guillotine), i think that the porcentage for each synergy, you can obtain a decent damage with all combine, i think his pretty good in long fights.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,597 ★★★★★
    Night thrasher for great ramp up damage with furies and a solid aar, darkhawk for great damage after using the s3, power control on he s2 immunities and regen
  • Options
    Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Posts: 37
    Thanks guys!