**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doc Oc heal block not working?

Am I seeing this correctly?
I noticed in arenas lately when Doc Oc heal blocks, the defender still recovers health. You can see in pic.

Comments

• Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    tafre said:

When duped, his heal block turns into a heal reversal and he reverses the exact amount that is being healed so the heal would appear on the screen but the heal block reverses that regen and the opppneny is practically heal blocked. He also steals some of the the health which was reversed.

However, the duped heal block does not prevent Mephisto’s healing phase cuz Mephisto is immune to damage while healing and the reverse heal will not apply so maybe this is the interaction you encountered that got you wondering. I hope this was of help, I would be glad to answer any further questions if you have them :smile:

He was fighting crossbones not mephisto
    Lol
  • Options

Ghosty64 said:

tafre said:

When duped, his heal block turns into a heal reversal and he reverses the exact amount that is being healed so the heal would appear on the screen but the heal block reverses that regen and the opppneny is practically heal blocked. He also steals some of the the health which was reversed.

However, the duped heal block does not prevent Mephisto’s healing phase cuz Mephisto is immune to damage while healing and the reverse heal will not apply so maybe this is the interaction you encountered that got you wondering. I hope this was of help, I would be glad to answer any further questions if you have them :smile:

Lol
    He was giving a tip along with an explanation smh
    ???

• Options
    tafre said:

Ghosty64 said:

tafre said:

Lol
    My bad, the screenshot did not load when I first checked the post but no harm in extra info I guess lol.
    In this case, xbones is not healing as I stated earlier, the amount that is healed is also reversed simultanous with the heal and dealt as damage equal to the same amount that was healed which is basically a heal block,
    The only reason I can think of why they implemented his dupe ability like this is to help the life steal aspect of his dupe while implementing the codes for the character, they would need to pull numbers and a unique “heal block” like this seems like an adequate way
    Extra info never hurts
  • Options
    CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    tafre said:

Ghosty64 said:

tafre said:

Lol
    My bad, the screenshot did not load when I first checked the post but no harm in extra info I guess lol.
    In this case, xbones is not healing as I stated earlier, the amount that is healed is also reversed simultanous with the heal and dealt as damage equal to the same amount that was healed which is basically a heal block,
    The only reason I can think of why they implemented his dupe ability like this is to help the life steal aspect of his dupe while implementing the codes for the character, they would need to pull numbers and a unique “heal block” like this seems like an adequate way
    This is interesting. I see +73 heal but not damage in my screen shot.
    From my understanding I thought if heal block is active , any type of regeneration or healing wasn’t possible.