Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Collector is left on 5% and I'm out of untis. What next?

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 437 ★★

Collector is left on 5% and I'm out of untis. What next? 47 votes

Grind out units when I can over the next couple of days and/or wait for free revives (calendar/crystal)
97%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathHaji_SaabRaganatorbenshbAdrian920307GaseousClayHeroBoltsyAjisdopeFoxhero007WaynedavyhydrogohardSamdroxtaarSixshot1OrcDovahkiinLilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsHendrossMcord117 46 votes
Quit and come back round again later
2%
EmeraldGGWP 1 vote

Comments

• Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    Grind out units when I can over the next couple of days and/or wait for free revives (calendar/crystal)
    Grind. 5% is next to nothing
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 437 ★★
    The worst part about this is that if I were able to do questing, I could easily get 25 units per day from FF champion use event
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    Clydania said:

The worst part about this is that if I were able to do questing, I could easily get 25 units per day from FF champion use event

Profile duels and arena
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 437 ★★

Clydania said:

Profile duels and arena
    Thanks, I think I'm gonna do some duelling. Only 8-9 fights for the lvl 1 revive. I should have enough duel credits