**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cull Obsidian 5*

Got ridiculously lucky and pulled a 5* Cull Obsidian on a FGMC.

Ive seen the vids, he's definitely worth using an class AG for. I know he's worth the r3 (and the r4).

Anyone that uses him frequently think he's worth the r5 over Corvus?

(I also got lucky and pulled a 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 rank up cosmic gem). =D

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    First couple fights aren’t amazing... once he gets 3-4 charges he gets nasty.
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

First, congrats! He’s definitely better for longer fights. I like him a lot more but if you want an AW attack champ than I think you would prefer Corvus.

Thanks. Ill likely take CO up for exploring Variant 2 and future quests. AW just hasnt been appealing like it used to be anymore.
    Bear3 said:

First couple fights aren’t amazing... once he gets 3-4 charges he gets nasty.

Ive been messing around with him at r3 (waiting for next level up event); he's kinda nuts. Is it just spam heavy to armor break and launch sp2 and sp3 (to replenish the Favors')? When is the best time to use "Rout?"
  • Options
    He is fantastic for Variant 2, especially because of the global node that extends the durations of his buffs. I'd also stick mostly to the SP2 over the SP3.

If you use enough sigs, you can use Rout fairly often and the cooldown fury is beefy, so don't be stingy with activating it. Try to have Rout active when you use your sp2 for massive damage.
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

He is fantastic for Variant 2, especially because of the global node that extends the durations of his buffs. I'd also stick mostly to the SP2 over the SP3.

If you use enough sigs, you can use Rout fairly often and the cooldown fury is beefy, so don't be stingy with activating it. Try to have Rout active when you use your sp2 for massive damage.

I just paired him with Gladiator Hulk which gives Cull a 4 second 50% atk Fury, which becomes 10 seconds when fighting a hero champ. Needless to say, I'm going to have fun in Variant 2. B)