**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fantastic Four Event Rewards Thoughts

If Kabam even thinks of considering the revives and units that are basically being given out this month as any sort of compensation for past bugs and atrocious customer appreciation and service, they ought to be thoroughly and utterly ashamed of themselves. They need to be more straight forward and tell us straight up hey y'all we know we messed up and here's some free revives. Kabam has a post from over a year ago that states they are going to do a better job at transparency with the community. If you ask for any specific examples that show them taking steps towards transparency they cannot show you any. But how many times can we point to something that was changed with no word from kabam until we pointed it out ourselves. I hope kabam see's this as an example to show the community how things have and will continue to change.

Comments

• BraveSirRobinBraveSirRobin Posts: 20
    What exactly was the part that you disagree with?
    @Mathking13
    Yes, the rewards are nice.
    I agree, way too nice for kabams standards.
    Remember when they released gwenpool at the movies and the rewards were too good for the difficulty? They did not outright state it when the released the event but months later when compensation for issues the month that event were still being brought up kabam had the gall to say that event was the comp. you cant ex post facto compensation.
    No, Kabam has not done an amazing job at admitting when they are wrong.
    The only reason i belive that this is the equivalent of a thrown bone is because kabam has never made any attempts at being more open with us.
    like i'm sure they have this event pre planned out but i'm sure they choose times to release it to maximize boot lickingness
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

@Mathking13
    Remember when they released gwenpool at the movies and the rewards were too good for the difficulty? They did not outright state it when the released the event but months later when compensation for issues the month that event were still being brought up kabam had the gall to say that event was the comp. you cant ex post facto compensation.
    The only reason i belive that this is the equivalent of a thrown bone is because kabam has never made any attempts at being more open with us.
    like i'm sure they have this event pre planned out but i'm sure they choose times to release it to maximize boot lickingness

You do realize these events are planned months in advance right? Even if you consider last month a failure, this months events were planned before last month. Theres no way Kabam would even be able to throw together this event to "throw us a bone".

Gwenpool goes to the movies was in no way compensation for anything. They didn't outright state anything because it was a planned event not related to anything else.

They've been pretty open in terms of communicating as well when they can. It's not as much as you'd like but there really isn't a level of transparency that would make most happy. Same with events and rewards. This is a good event but you are trying to turn it into something its not.

When you say things are changed without telling anyone, what are your examples of this?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

@Mathking13

You do realize these events are planned months in advance right? Even if you consider last month a failure, this months events were planned before last month. Theres no way Kabam would even be able to throw together this event to "throw us a bone".

Gwenpool goes to the movies was in no way compensation for anything. They didn't outright state anything because it was a planned event not related to anything else.

They've been pretty open in terms of communicating as well when they can. It's not as much as you'd like but there really isn't a level of transparency that would make most happy. Same with events and rewards. This is a good event but you are trying to turn it into something its not.

When you say things are changed without telling anyone, what are your examples of this?
    They explicitly said that making the event extremely easy was a form of compensation...
    edited June 2019

@Mathking13

They explicitly said that making the event extremely easy was a form of compensation...
    Where? Link? @Tehsigzorz
    @Demonzfyre you do realize you can plan to put an event like this the month after a huge update that you know is going to break everything.
    Gwenpool goes to the movies epic was made really easy after floods of complaints the months because phones were melting.
    I'm not gonna go through months of Kabam posts if you don't remember that news then I'm sorry maybe someone can help me with that.
    @Demonzfyre AA stuns sentinel specials quake nerfs that people probably don't even know about cuz they never said anything about. "Defects" that benefit the player base get fixed the next Tuesday after they come up because that's literally the next time the app stores let them update the game and people whom used that to gain even a marginal advantage get banned but bugs that benefit the profit margins are there for weeks

@Demonzfyre you do realize you can plan to put an event like this the month after a huge update that you know is going to break everything.
    Gwenpool goes to the movies epic was made really easy after floods of complaints the months because phones were melting.
    I'm not gonna go through months of Kabam posts if you don't remember that news then I'm sorry maybe someone can help me with that.

Hold on. You are saying the end game update purposefully broke everything so they can put an event like the current one out? Is that what im read from that sentence?

@Demonzfyre AA stuns sentinel specials quake nerfs that people probably don't even know about cuz they never said anything about. "Defects" that benefit the player base get fixed the next Tuesday after they come up because that's literally the next time the app stores let them update the game and people whom used that to gain even a marginal advantage get banned but bugs that benefit the profit margins are there for weeks

You must buy a ton of tinfoil.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    It’s free, easy quick and revives and units I know from this I was able to smash variant 2
    @Demonzfyre not saying they break the game on purpose you give them too much credit. I'm claiming there is foreseen incompetence followed by a semi good event to have boot lickers say those two even out.
    What is the tin foil part the part where champs don't work or them wanting profit?

@Demonzfyre not saying they break the game on purpose you give them too much credit. I'm claiming there is foreseen incompetence followed by a semi good event to have boot lickers say those two even out.
    What is the tin foil part the part where champs don't work or them wanting profit?

You are accusing them of purposely having a bad event only to put out a good one. I've now heard it all. Jesus.

You are accusing them of purposely having a bad event only to put out a good one. I've now heard it all. Jesus.
    Bad event for endgame, good event for begineers. Makes sense given it was the month of the largest cinematic experience.
    edited June 2019

Bad event for endgame, good event for begineers. Makes sense given it was the month of the largest cinematic experience.
    You still haven't shown where they said the ff4 use event was compensation. Please link me to that statement.
    @Tehsigzorz
    @Demonzfyre no I'm not saying that bro I'm saying they know there is a major update coming (which there was) and they know it's gonna break stuff (which it did) and they I'm claiming (with no substantial evidence because of course they will never say these things things go in behind the scenes) that Kabam knowing they update is gonna break stuff plans an event with semi good rewards the next month to have boot lickers like you say they they're the champions of the community and they do nothing wrong. Dude I'm just highlighting the fact that Kabam is never up front about anything leading to the community never trusting them. Is that clear enough for you or do you still not understand?

@Demonzfyre no I'm not saying that bro I'm saying they know there is a major update coming (which there was) and they know it's gonna break stuff (which it did) and they I'm claiming (with no substantial evidence because of course they will never say these things things go in behind the scenes) that Kabam knowing they update is gonna break stuff plans an event with semi good rewards the next month to have boot lickers like you say they they're the champions of the community and they do nothing wrong. Dude I'm just highlighting the fact that Kabam is never up front about anything leading to the community never trusting them. Is that clear enough for you or do you still not understand?

Ah so spreading conspiracy theories is your game. Well theres no use arguing crazy. You're just going to make up stuff like you just did so no need to continue this conversation. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I think what he’s trying to get at is they say one thing and don’t follow through which then contradicts what they said in the first place so it’s kinda more a slap in the face to the community and to treat a customer base like this when they have made you rich is ridiculous but as long as you pay and they make money 💰 it won’t change anytime soon , there basically dealers and this is our heroin addiction you put up with the **** because you just need that fix 😂
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Scarlett_ said:

I think what he’s trying to get at is they say one thing and don’t follow through which then contradicts what they said in the first place so it’s kinda more a slap in the face to the community and to treat a customer base like this when they have made you rich is ridiculous but as long as you pay and they make money 💰 it won’t change anytime soon , there basically dealers and this is our heroin addiction you put up with the **** because you just need that fix 😂

Now just sit back and wait for my message off a mod now 🥴
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

Wow wow wow I thought this was going to be an appreciation post 💔 Kabam created a great solo event and people still find a way to bash them. Great job Kabam. I just want you to know that some of us appreciate what you do.</<b class="Bold">blockquote>

If Kabam even thinks of considering the revives and units that are basically being given out this month as any sort of compensation for past bugs and atrocious customer appreciation and service, they ought to be thoroughly and utterly ashamed of themselves. They need to be more straight forward and tell us straight up hey y'all we know we messed up and here's some free revives. Kabam has a post from over a year ago that states they are going to do a better job at transparency with the community. If you ask for any specific examples that show them taking steps towards transparency they cannot show you any. But how many times can we point to something that was changed with no word from kabam until we pointed it out ourselves. I hope kabam see's this as an example to show the community how things have and will continue to change.

Kabam can never be transparent, coz they are only interested in minting money. If you write honest facts in forum they end up giving you warning. From Crystals, gifts to Champions all are provided via rigged process. They basically want you to have game experience the way they want, making the game stretch unnecessarily. If you see they will never provide T2A crytals, better champs etc easily coz either they want us to spend money to buy units and other stuffs

@Mathking13

@Tehsigzorz still waiting for that link to where Kabam said its a form of compensation. Or were you just making stuff up like OP to look cool?

@Mathking13

@Tehsigzorz still waiting for that link to where Kabam said its a form of compensation. Or were you just making stuff up like OP to look cool?
    You literally have a comment saying the same thing...."Remember when they released gwenpool at the movies and the rewards were too good for the difficulty? They did not outright state it when the released the event but months later when compensation for i"
    But keep up the condescending and passive aggressive tone, does wonders for your argument

You still haven't shown where they said the ff4 use event was compensation. Please link me to that statement.
    @Tehsigzorz
    When did I say ff4 was compensation...please read what I was replying to. I was talking about gwenpool goes to the movies

@Tehsigzorz
    When did I say ff4 was compensation...please read what I was replying to. I was talking about gwenpool goes to the movies
    Show me that link then. I don't remember that being the case at all.