**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple Bug Report

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Alright, so this is the list of bugs I know about, I may update this thread once in a while if I encounter one.

Symbiote Supreme is bugged in that he doesn't Nullify at a 100% rate when Parrying in his armor phase. Also his Nullify at the start of the fight is very inconsistent.

Corvus STILL takes Bleed/Coldsnap damage sometimes, this has been an issue for a while but we have received no word on it.

Loki can't buff steal the Champion's unstoppable buffs, pretty silly if you ask me, there is no exclusion in his description, he should steal ALL buffs.

Backdraft intercept STILL do not work. They were very easy to do before a specific update, but now the AI just whiffs and acts unpredictably.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Tier 3 Unstable Rifts grant 1x +5 4* Class Sig Stone, rather than the specified 4x +5 4* Class Sig Stones
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Many of these issues already have threads dedicated to them. If you have any new information to add about them, please do so in the existing threads. For any new bug reports, please post about only one issue per thread, using this template. It's much easier to track if bugs are reported this way. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.