Summoners, we are aware of some issues currently affecting Dungeons, and possibly other parts of the game. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will address the knock ons when we are sure this is all resolved.

Thing

I just got thing as my first five star. Is he any good?

Comments

• PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,334 ★★★★
    Was this your first five star? And yes, he is good. Way better with synergies, but you wont get those champs for a while im guessing.
  • Yes first five star who do I need to make him good?
  • themidgetgamingthemidgetgaming Posts: 17
    Yes, level him up. I'd say he's one of the most annoying defenders in the game, which means he's a good champ :smiley:
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 489 ★★★
    He is an amazing war defender, for sure.

As an attacker / questing champ, he has a lot of uses with his immunities, but damage-wise he shines in longer fights, after he builds his furies.

But overall, he is a great champ. Congrats! That's one hell of a first time 5* pull!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    He Needs Champion of the universe, an then Hela or heimdal with thor ragnarok or normal thor
    But most important is champio
    I actually like him without synergys too, but without he is only a fart against him with synergys
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 690
    Doesn't "need" synergies, he's a great champ. Solid defender, bleed immune, and can go unstoppable/unblockable. he just takes some time to ramp up his passive furies on offense, without banking some of those he's not a big damage dealer. On my second account he was my 7 th or 8th 5* and the only one I've taken r4 yet.