Kabam, Please, Compensation For The Bugs

Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Member Posts: 61
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Just give us another 5 star crystal (for uncollected and up) like you did a few months ago. Or some potions, or something. The bugs are worse now than they were then, I think we all could use a little bit of compensation for having to fight with all of these bugs.

I understand you are doing your best to fix these bugs, and I appreciate that, but I do still feel that we should get at least some kind of compensation. Many players have stopped playing due to these bugs and this could be a good way to bring them back.

Comments

• B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Member Posts: 136
    You never know what they have planned for us. They may have a plan for compensation here soon but for now, I can imagine that they are more focused on fixing the bugs rather than giving compensation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

Just give us another 5 star crystal (for uncollected and up) like you did a few months ago. Or some potions, or something. The bugs are worse now than they were then, I think we all could use a little bit of compensation for having to fight with all of these bugs.

I understand you are doing your best to fix these bugs, and I appreciate that, but I do still feel that we should get at least some kind of compensation. Many players have stopped playing due to these bugs and this could be a good way to bring them back.

Because uncollected and up were the only ones that expierence bugs?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Because uncollected and up were the only ones that expierence bugs?
    I think he means along the lines of how they did different tiers at least from how I see it