**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm Happy and wanna Thank YOU Kabam!

I just wanna say that although the new war nodes have not been warmly received by the community, I really love them. It's fun to have something new in war, I had gotten pretty burnt out on the last map. The new nodes have made it interesting again. In my book, it's a good change.

I also like the added difficulty of AQ, were only doing Map 5 but at least it's not a face roll anymore, Hyperion makes it interesting.

Namor looks like an absolute stud and I can only hope to pull him one day, OMG some of the YouTube videos of Namor are incredible.

I just wanna say thanks to the whole team at Kabam for listening to our criticisms and making changes to help improve the game. Honestly we all (myself included) are a pretty critical community, but unlike 99% of other gaming developers, you guys actually listen to us and make improvements. Kudos to Kabam and I hope you guys keep moving the game in the right direction. Honestly of all games, on all platforms I cant think of a better developer when it comes to improving and evolving a game. Its truly a masterpiece when you step back and really look at it.

I cant wait for Spider-Ham in 2020 ;)