**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blocking still not working properly

Blocking isn't working... STILL.

Too slow and doesn't always work.

Major issue and concern: anytime an enemy uses evade (Spider-Man, nightcrawler) block WILL NOT come up when I press IMMEDIATELY once seeing evade. I have tested this numerous times and the issue STILL persists!!! Why can't you fix this?

It's literally killing the game for iPhone users.

Comments

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Blocking isn't working... STILL.

Too slow and doesn't always work.

Major issue and concern: anytime an enemy uses evade (Spider-Man, nightcrawler) block WILL NOT come up when I press IMMEDIATELY once seeing evade. I have tested this numerous times and the issue STILL persists!!! Why can't you fix this?

It's literally killing the game for iPhone users.
    so, you're worried about it killing the game for iPhone users, when its on both android AND iPhone, but you think its only affecting iPhone. nice troll, bub. forget the fact that people play this game on android devices too, eh?

• same issues here. lost my streaks in the arena. looks like the block was not functioning well and when i dodged back each champs were moving slow.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's affecting Android phones to, I have two phones and I have major issues with blocks on both of them.

So it's not a iPhone only issue, I'm more concerned about why it's not working on many devices , many different phones, many different operating systems
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Block proficiency was non existent in act 5.2 take a light block hit kiss goodbye 2 atleast 5 percent health but hey these issues make money right so there probably super difficult to fix and need like a year of your resources lol
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Iv still got parry failing block failing ai still launches special attack mid evade animation you know half the stuff they said they fixed . They didn't fix lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you are rolling a combo when that evade happens your current animations need to end before you can block. Should slow it down so your animations are not preventing you from taking actions.

Dorky lessons explains it at 0:48
    https://youtu.be/U-hPA-gNqqk
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited August 2017
    All the basic game mechanics are messed up for me. Blocks are slow to go up, if they go up at all. Power drain for my power drain champs intermittently doesn't drain power. My night crawler disappears from the screen. My champs freeze after landing a 5 hit combo. I will start getting hit mid combo even when no evade was involved. I have to dash back twice to get my champ to do it once. In some fights my champ won't charge forward at all. Sometimes when I attempt to block my champ does a heavy attack. I'm being hit during my special 1 attack.

What the holy heck is going on? I'm trying to get help from support, but only can find an intricate FAQ page that is useless. I have sent 3 pms to 3 different MODs asking how to contact support and have received no response. This has being going on ever since the update and it has been near impossible to play when your champ does random stuff instead of doing what you're trying to do.
  • I'm trying to figure this out too. Everything works fine for me except block. Once every maybe 3 fights my guy will NOT BLOCK when I'm trying to block an attack. I hold by finger in the correct place and either my guy just stands there and gets hit with a combo or runs forward (even if I let off the block and reapply my finger to the screen to attempt to get in block position) and I run straight into a special. I've tried uninstalling the same, restarting my phone, restarting the app, etc. In running out of troubleshooting ideas!