**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam units for this month

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
What do you guys think about kabam easy to grab units for this month?

25 units a day if you complete 4/5 of the mile stones of the featured champs for 750 units total this month.

The 4,99$ deal for 735 units for the month of june and the month of may for a total of 1470 units.

So for 10$, in 2 months you can get 2220 units

Plus the units of the login calendar....100 units per month...

So total for month of may and june 2420 units, for simply login in every day, complete the milestones and invest 10$

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    It is certainly not bad.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's great. Definitely comes in handy. Add that to the usual inflow I make from Grinding, and it helps. I've gone through a fair amount recently, so I'm happy to replenish.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    nero8913 said:

I spent 1000 units on grandmaster crystal and all i got was 4, 3* champs and duped my 4* hela
    So pissed i wast all that units

So why waste units on rng? If I'm amassing units, I'd do it for something like the 5* vision offer. There's already too much rng in the game that can have your time and effort be a complete waste. Don't see the point of furthering that by spending units for more of the same.

If there is no guaranteed prize, there is no reason to spend units. I'm closing in on 3k for the first time in a long time. There is no rng offer that would entice me to part with them. The low reward possibility are Always too low. And if they are not, the price is always too high. It is rare to zilch you spend units, get a **** reward and think, "okay, not what I wanted, but not bad either."
  • auburnpeasauburnpeas Posts: 18
    Im still kinda pissed about gifting. I joined this game about 4 months in. Anyhow the gifting was made to look like it was gonna gonna be needed. Then you guys turn around and gave people free temporary badges ever gifting event you have. So basically i wasted $30 bucks for nothing. To make things even worse you got rid of gifting. I dont think its fair that us earlier players got screwed that way.