**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let's give credit to Kabam for listening to the community and adjusting 6.2 - HOWEVER...

As someone who has pushed through, and not only finished my initial completion - but also multiple paths in 6.2.4 and 100% 6.2.1 - One can expect I, and everyone else who has done the same, will not only have their entire inventory/stash restored as it was - but also the 1,000-1,500ish units I spent pushing through all of this bugged content.

Am I correct?
I hope I'm correct.

This compensation package is Kabam's opportunity to rekindle their relationship with the MCOC community.

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    What SHOULD happen? Sure. What WILL happen? Definitely not.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

As someone who has pushed through, and not only finished my initial completion - but also multiple paths in 6.2.4 and 100% 6.2.1 - One can expect I, and everyone else who has done the same, will not only have their entire inventory/stash restored as it was - but also the 1,000-1,500ish units I spent pushing through all of this bugged content.

Am I correct?
    I hope I'm correct.

This compensation package is Kabam's opportunity to rekindle their relationship with the MCOC community.

What did they adjust with 6.2?
    There are incoming fixes for a few issues. i.e. Mister Sinister.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Lainua said:

Am I correct?
    I hope I'm correct.

Where was that said?
    The Thread on Sinister.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That's definitely not gonna happen
  • Snizzbar said:

Lainua said:

Am I correct?
    I hope I'm correct.

Where was that said?
    No it's not just sinister.
    They're reducing the Health/Attack on everyone in quests 3 AND 4 because right now they're over DOUBLE what they were advertised as.
    They're fixing a bug in sinisters regen.
    Fixing a bug in the champion boss.

The whole global node in 6.2.2 was bugged.

All of it is messed up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

Lainua said:

Am I correct?
    I hope I'm correct.

Where was that said?
    No it's not just sinister.
    They're reducing the Health/Attack on everyone in quests 3 AND 4 because right now they're over DOUBLE what they were advertised as.
    They're fixing a bug in sinisters regen.
    Fixing a bug in the champion boss.

The whole global node in 6.2.2 was bugged.

All of it is messed up.
    You may want to re-read that statement. They DID NOT say every champ in chapters 3 and 4. They said a "number of". Not every defender will get changed, just FYI.
    Lainua said:

I think Kabam developers overworked so they have made many mistakes recently. For a billion dollars business you expect the company has a reliable double check system before releasing big contents but definitely the system didn’t work as intended.

Do you really think they get all that money?
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

I think Kabam developers overworked so they have made many mistakes recently. For a billion dollars business you expect the company has a reliable double check system before releasing big contents but definitely the system didn’t work as intended.

Do you really think they get all that money?
    Maybe not Kabam, let’s say the X company which is in charge right now should build the good and reliable double check system.
    Marvel gets a fairly large chunk of that revenue. Then they have to pay everyone. They have to pay any other bills that come with whatever building they are HQ'd in. They have to buy supplies, equipment and pay for training. Then they have to pay for advertising on different platforms. They may bring in 100's of millions of dollars but its not like it all goes to their bank account.
    Lainua said:

No when I said a billion dollars business I mean the value of this company as a whole.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/gaming-company-kabams-roller-coaster-ride-to-a-700-million-exit/

What does value have to do with anything? Do you work in the programming field or in I.T?
    Lainua said:

No when I said a billion dollars business I mean the value of this company as a whole.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/gaming-company-kabams-roller-coaster-ride-to-a-700-million-exit/

That value is not a representation of what the Devs make, or even posess at their expenditure. The Employees receive a Salary, and are not one single entity collecting money. Netmarble currently owns the Studio. That would be where the bucks go. Now, I agree that they generate a significant amount of revenue, but it's a company just like any, and there are budgets and internal limitations and guidelines for everything. There's a bit of a misconception that their total revenue is being collected by some entity that IS Kabam, and it's entirely at their disposal. Unfortunately, **** rolls downhill. Lol.
    Drooped2 said:

To sum it up Walmart one of the biggest companies in the world
    Pays employees low wages
    And sells cheap ****.
    Revenue doesnt equate in the business world to quality

That's why they have the best Return Policies. Lol.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well what about people like me who went in path,used few revives on path and used few more mr.sinister only to realise its an impossible fight to finish.
  • YoungcrossYoungcross Posts: 20
    Kabam sent an in game message saying there will be compensation for anyone that completed 6.2 as in whole initial clear. I for one (who did all initial clear) am expecting some sort of compensation
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

To sum it up Walmart one of the biggest companies in the world
    Pays employees low wages
    And sells cheap ****.
    Revenue doesnt equate in the business world to quality

I can agree with that I work for Walmart and pay is low