**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make dark match a incoming node ....

Markg25Markg25 Posts: 593 ★★★
So think we can all agree out of 120+ there’s is a very small pool of champions that can clear the champion.

Imo this it worst than any gate restriction.... basically if you don’t have the champions you will not pass

Cap iw , Sim supreme and Morningstar.

When the gates first got introduced it was said “ not to worry “ there will be paths with no gates and summoners will be able to clear the content, they would then have to build a a roster to clear 100%

I have no problem with gates, my problem lies with the “ gate” that stops you clearing the last 10%

The cap IW / SS / Morningstar gate 🤯

This takes away the skill factor of this game and makes you rely on RNG to progress.

Would you not consider adding dark match as a incoming node from on of the fights before? This can then be removed on the initial “easy” path run.

The fights already hard enough but if you can get up to the champion with your skill level, should you not be able to have a fair shot ?

100% is a different story if your going for 100% your roster should have the above champs ready , so you should have to deal with the last 10%

Thoughts ?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No retreat dark match is what I feel scares a lot of people going for legends runs