**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5 star luck has finally run its course

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Well my last 3 five stars were ghost-rider, quake and Medusa... so it was only a matter of time my luck was gonna run out. But getting new 5 stars and first time dupe is still fine since I do grind arena for milestones. Well not sad not happy either but pleased over the fact that it’s a new champ at least!

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Well my last 3 five stars were ghost-rider, quake and Medusa... so it was only a matter of time my luck was gonna run out. But getting new 5 stars and first time dupe is still fine since I do grind arena for milestones. Well not sad not happy either but pleased over the fact that it’s a new champ at least!

That aint nothing try working your butt off on dungeons to try for Domino and ultimately pull KK instead
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

@RiderofHell I have not reached the stage where 5 stars are most crucial to me yet this is my 11th new 5 star and I actually am happy to pull her so at this stage. I am collecting as many 5 stars as possible so I
    can have even teams for arena. There might be a possibility of her being buffed but for now she’s going to be used in arena.

Getting worst champs now will yield better results