**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can we make MCOC 2019 the best year of all time and what they should change to make it better.

While 2018 gave us a great year with really great champions, It was a huge step that Kabam might be on the right track giving us what we want and need and they mostly did everything right with what they done, the rewards were amazing for other special events during 2018. Champions like Void, Corvus, Domino, Aegon, and all others were really great. What I'm saying is that MCOC 2018 is the best year of all time. Now let's jump to 2019 and see how were doing... The rewards for the event quests have been buffed for heroic and master difficulties, that's a good thing. Cull Obsidian, Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, Havoc, Thing, and Namor are really great champions. But here's something that really sucks: The May special quests including the quest for infinity stones were pretty bad, the rewards were bad, they wasted a hyped opportunity to make May the best month of 2019, but they ultimately disappointed us. Diablo and everyone's favorite badass villain: Ebony Maw. Diablo is ok, but Ebony Maw? Who even approved the abilities of this guy? He's like the worst champion of 2019, can someone atleast buff him, he doesn't need to be too strong, but atleast make him an acceptable addition to the game Kabam. Look at this video and tell you think what you're doing is better for the players and your reputation: https://youtu.be/NAYQlCogxnc What else are they doing wrong? Ignoring and closing forums to buff Ebony Maw despite thousands of people are complaining that you should buff him. Kabam you don't do that to people, you're making them think that you don't care about them. That's how you can lose an audience. I get that some of you will point out in the comments who finished reading my forum and say: "You know... you forgot that old champions need their turn at redemption and success for getting a buff like Colossus and others." Yes I know, I agree with you that old champions need to have their turn before recent champions can have their turn getting buffed. What I'm saying is they better buff Ebony Maw later in the future and finally listen to us.

Comments