**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Options For 5.4.1 Rage Path

Working through full Act 5 exploration, and the only path left in 5.4.1 is the rage path, which seems to be giving me more problems than I expected. What are some good options that won't cause rage to activate while still being effective?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    SW nullified the fuvr.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Loki’s dr voodoo
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    My Loki is a 5* but only r1 and don't have the resources to take him any higher anytime soon. Don't have DV or SW, sadly.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Who are Ur options...it would be better if u could share some screenshots
    Basically mystics with ability to nullify buffs are really good options..other than that champs with low base attack are good...I used my 4/55 imiw for 5.4.6 and one more rage path cuz his basic attacks don't trigger rage...x23 can be a good choice with her regen and dot and venom with sp1 om nom nom will help u regen by cancelling opponent's fury

Basically mystics with ability to nullify buffs are really good options..other than that champs with low base attack are good...I used my 4/55 imiw for 5.4.6 and one more rage path cuz his basic attacks don't trigger rage...x23 can be a good choice with her regen and dot and venom with sp1 om nom nom will help u regen by cancelling opponent's fury

I mean I was just wanting some overall suggestions, but these are my strongest 4 rows. I have several other 4* and 5*, they're just not ranked past 4r3 or 5r2. But if I kept hearing the suggestion of someone I have, I'd definitely go ahead and rank them up to use them.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Iceman,x23,AA,hype(no fury sp1 spam) and blade(sp1 spam) should be good options... vision sp2 will also help but since he is not duped..I am not sure he will be that helpful
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

I mean I was just wanting some overall suggestions, but these are my strongest 4 rows. I have several other 4* and 5*, they're just not ranked past 4r3 or 5r2. But if I kept hearing the suggestion of someone I have, I'd definitely go ahead and rank them up to use them.
    I'd say you should use Gwenpool or AA due to both 9f them having ability accuracy reduction plus the high dps for their DOT effects

Iceman,x23,AA,hype(no fury sp1 spam) and blade(sp1 spam) should be good options... vision sp2 will also help but since he is not duped..I am not sure he will be that helpful

Man, it would take some serious self control not to use heavy with Hyp lol. It's become muscle memory haha.
    Zuro said:

I'd say you should use Gwenpool or AA due to both 9f them having ability accuracy reduction plus the high dps for their DOT effects
    Even though it says "Ability Accuracy modification does not effect this node"?
    Zuro said:

Also on that path, there's a King Groot and Groot, so bleed wouldn't work on them.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Also on that path, there's a King Groot and Groot, so bleed wouldn't work on them.
    I totally forgot on AAR doesn't work it's been a while since I've done it my bad but anyways I say still use Gwenpool and aa and then use morningstar for Groot and king Groot and spam sp2 as much as you can