**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Rhino pull

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
So I got my first 6* and pulled Rhino. I was so bummed when that happen. Anyways what use is he for me? I only have 3 5* R4 champs so he up there with them but hes Rhino... Am I better off just using 4* maxed god tier champs or Could he be of some use questing since he is 6*?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    He’s not the worst. But not the best. He has some uses and can be helpful on defense for war. With the bad pulls, you can still get decent use of them and there are the class gates so he can help out in that case as well. But here’s to hope your luck turns around and your next 6* is void, havok, or fury(when he joins the pool)
  • @Austin555555 you just hit the nail on the head there. Agreed. He has his uses. Eventually he's likely to become arena fodder or collect digital dust. For now, AW defense, and anywhere the Fat Unicorn can smash some stuff will be useful. Also wishing you better luck on your next 6* pull @Pseudouber .

Sometimes having that off beat champ in a higher tier will surprise you in how useful they can be. My 1st 6* was Nebula. Not exactly God Tier material, but I still use her quite frequently.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Fun intercepts? I got nothin else
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

So I got my first 6* and pulled Rhino. I was so bummed when that happen. Anyways what use is he for me? I only have 3 5* R4 champs so he up there with them but hes Rhino... Am I better off just using 4* maxed god tier champs or Could he be of some use questing since he is 6*?

try having 20+ 6* and none of them u would like R2,

but hey..i can use them for arena and whenever 6* arena comes out i guess.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I think he would be disgusting on the Aegis intercept node
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358

True, but if night thrasher has the ghost rider synergy he does the same thing.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Start petitioning for a buff. Rhino could be amazing some day with a damage buff, because he’s fun to play for being so lame.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Oh God
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* Rhino too. I used him on defense for a bit but then decided putting better champs on defense would be better.

I guess you don’t know about the incredibly easy counters to that?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I pulled him as well. He's now on a synergy arena team with my 6* Juggs.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Pseudouber cheer up guy, one man's trash is another man's treasure. i would be elated to have a 6* Rhino in my roster as my first ever 6*. i am fortunate enough to have gotten him from ROL, but sadly do not have him higher than a 4*. i implore you to give him a chance, he is so much fun to play with, and as a 6* he will no doubt more than hold his own when it comes to harder content. Congratulations!