Rare Rank Ups!

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I've been around every once in awhile and I notice some cool and interesting Rank Up decisions, like Taskmaster to 5/65, and questionable choices like Iron Patriot or Kamala Khan to 5/65. I put myself in one of these categories, as I took my X-23 to 5/65!

I was wondering, what interesting Rank Up choices do you have? How have you benefited from it? What accomplishments have you had with that Champ? Do you want a Rank Down Ticket?

Share that Champion below!

Comments

• SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Didn't somebody 4/55 Groot? Coulda swore I heard talk of that on here. Forgot who.
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    I was considering taking groot to 4/55 with my 2015 gem but haven’t pulled the trigger
  • get2dachoppa78get2dachoppa78 Posts: 131
    5* psylocke... rank 4.. wish I had a rdt. Lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,065 ★★★★★
    edited June 18

Didn't somebody 4/55 Groot? Coulda swore I heard talk of that on here. Forgot who.

His name was CapWW2.

Oh wait he R4'd King Groot. Then complained about his damage output.

His name was CapWW2.

Neat. Am I wrong to assume you have any interesting Rank Up choices?
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 432 ★★
    R4 HB, Super.Im, and Cyclops
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,101 ★★★
    The four star was. Looks like the five star isnt.

Remember how the four star maxed og vision has better sig than the five star (dunno if this has changed).
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 345 ★★
    Interesting. I wouldn't mind a 5* DS
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 127

Rank 5. No regrets.

Interesting. I have DS at 3/45 Sig 160. I have been contemplating ranking him up higher. I think you just helped with my decision. I need to push through Variant for the 2015 gems.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 330

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Who was the lame-o that could disagree with Groot?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,065 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

His name was CapWW2.

R5 4* Taskmaster and a R4 5* Taskmaster. No regerts.
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with no regerts.
    Did you get the tattoo as well?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

His name was CapWW2.

R5 4* Taskmaster and a R4 5* Taskmaster. No regerts.
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with no regerts.
    Did you get the tattoo as well?
    My wife wouldn't let me.

She said I would "regret" it.

Pffft.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,455 ★★★★★

Perhaps not 5/65s, but still unusual choices. They've done me well. No regrets, no desire for Tickets. YOLO.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 330
    Wolverine X23 rocks :)

edited June 18
    Should probably clarify, Hawkeye isn't that rare, but he's in there because I used an Awakening Gem on him. Lol.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,393 ★★★
    Used mystic 3-4 gem on my Hood. His stagger and power gain is underrated I think

Rank 5. No regrets.

That's BEAUTIFUL and I wanna see that full kill

Perhaps not 5/65s, but still unusual choices. They've done me well. No regrets, no desire for Tickets. YOLO.

I wouldnt think Rocket was a unusual choice if it was a few years ago before 12.0, that dude used to wreck, tbh he still kinda does. Have mine at R3. Thor is pretty cool, nice prestige, and Hawkeye is great too. Saw a 6* R2 Unawake Hawkeye last night. Pretty neat.

I wouldnt think Rocket was a unusual choice if it was a few years ago before 12.0, that dude used to wreck, tbh he still kinda does. Have mine at R3. Thor is pretty cool, nice prestige, and Hawkeye is great too. Saw a 6* R2 Unawake Hawkeye last night. Pretty neat.
    Yeah, I agree. Thor Rags is better than he gets credit for. I didn't even Rank him for Prestige. Just because I love the design. Rocket was my first R5. He's my little Glass Cannon. HE was an easy choice, but I chose to use an AG on him because I didn't have many options at the time. Sig doesn't add much without Bleed, but he's one of the easiest Power Control Champs.