Rare Rank Ups!

13»

Comments

• SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 823 ★★
    This one I haven’t seen before... I need to redo Mastry.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    I 5/50 my unawakened 4* Rhino, my awakened 4* Red Skull and Cyclops Blue Team. way back when i still participated in AW, i would use my Rhino, Red Skull, Cyclops Blue Team, Juggernaut and Black Panther OG in questing and clearing heroic EQ while my best heavy hitters are at AW Offense and AW Defense. this team not only benefited me but also my alliance since i was able to put out my very best in both sides of AW and AQ. i do not want RDTs, my rank ups have been well taught out. i've never ranked up a champion i did not enjoy playing or a champ that could not help me progress into more difficult contents. i do however want RDTs for others who might have been shafted by kabam, in one way or another.
  • InigoInigo Posts: 117
    Reference said:

Inigo said:

I guess we are talking about rare rank up, not popular one
    Gully was my first r4 and definitely not popular at the time. She got me uncollected. Just recently is prox getting some love but when I ranked her people thought I was crazy. Really I didn't think they were popular rank ups but maybe I’m wrong.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 146 ★★

My first 5/65, back when he first came out. used a generic gem on him. No regrets so far. Used him for my first path of labyrinth. The abilty reduction is great, and can be used against any incinerate immune champ and still apply the debuff damage. Also easily sustainable heal block with despair mastery.

I wouldn't rank down, even though I use him less and less because of way better damage dealers now.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 492 ★★
    Inigo said:

Reference said:

Inigo said:

I guess we are talking about rare rank up, not popular one
    Gully was my first r4 and definitely not popular at the time. She got me uncollected. Just recently is prox getting some love but when I ranked her people thought I was crazy. Really I didn't think they were popular rank ups but maybe I’m wrong.
    Gully was a star in 2015 and some YouTuber even regarded her as Queen of pre-v12 update.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 306 ★★

I've been around every once in awhile and I notice some cool and interesting Rank Up decisions, like Taskmaster to 5/65, and questionable choices like Iron Patriot or Kamala Khan to 5/65. I put myself in one of these categories, as I took my X-23 to 5/65!

I was wondering, what interesting Rank Up choices do you have? How have you benefited from it? What accomplishments have you had with that Champ? Do you want a Rank Down Ticket?

Share that Champion below!

I have a 4/55 x-23 and thats not that rare.

At 5/65 her Regen is over 2000 health ever time it procs.

Her bleeds are also about 2000 damage.

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 340 ★★★

My first r5.
    No regrets
    He’s done me well
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 593 ★★
    edited June 21
    I think there was some guy who made a brag post once that his 4/55 was easily taking down Act 4 and it was really funny
    Edit: forgot to specify it was a Hulk Buster and he seemed really happy about it
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 408 ★★
    This is turning into one of my favourite threads! Keep it up guys!

Not much to add: I took my Hela to R4 (before dupping her), I took my Kingpin to R3 (also before dupping him) and I am considering taking my Dormammu to 5/50 over Scarlet Witch, due to his sunergy with Blade & Hela.
  • PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    I have gone for the typical rank ups, but I have seen someone on the forums with a 5/65 crossbones which is awesome and also have seen a few 5/65 carnages post buff
  • njocraignjocraig Posts: 1
    This was one of my first maxed out 4 * players,
    way before 5*s were feasible for me anyways.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 331
    X23 Best in game better than corvus stark spider and others
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I've been around every once in awhile and I notice some cool and interesting Rank Up decisions, like Taskmaster to 5/65, and questionable choices like Iron Patriot or Kamala Khan to 5/65. I put myself in one of these categories, as I took my X-23 to 5/65!

I was wondering, what interesting Rank Up choices do you have? How have you benefited from it? What accomplishments have you had with that Champ? Do you want a Rank Down Ticket?

Share that Champion below!

I have a 4/55 x-23 and thats not that rare.

At 5/65 her Regen is over 2000 health ever time it procs.

Her bleeds are also about 2000 damage.

Exactly, although that doesn't stop anyone from giving me **** for it. Dont care about their opinions though, shes very solid!
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

My first r5.
    No regrets
    He’s done me well

He was also my first 5/50! Sig 99 too. Love Moon Knight.