**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you please update solo crystals?

I’ve been playing this game for over 3 years. I’ve yet to see an update to solo crystals. I get they aren’t a money maker like cavaliers are but maybe kabam should focus on the players for a change instead of the next cash grab. Happy customers are loyal customers. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    When the best thing you can hope for are 3* sig stones, yeah, they need a serious rework.
  • Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    I’ve been hoping for a t1a. How pathetic is that? Maybe one in over 3 years
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    it's time to change for better rewards
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed the solo crystals need updating asap
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Solo crystals, solo events, arena milestones, potions, war rewards, sa rewards, login calendars.

There are honestly so so many things in this game that need to be updated. Phc shards should have been replaced by grandmaster shards in at least the higher arenas long ago. There is very little rewards wise to look forward to in this game anymore. I feel like they're stuck in 2017 with a lot of this stuff thinking maxed out 4* are still King.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    That’s some terrible luck only getting 1 t1a in 3 years? Seems not possible 😫. I’ve gotten like at least 10 in less than 3 years.. still agreed very sparsely given lol.
  • Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    Bear3 said:

That’s some terrible luck only getting 1 t1a in 3 years? Seems not possible 😫. I’ve gotten like at least 10 in less than 3 years.. still agreed very sparsely given lol.

Tell me about it, hey I have gotten plenty of XP boosts though!