**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Objective expansion ideas

I think the Objectives open up a great jumping off point. I would surmise for the time being, they'll be used for the bigger EQs. Which makes sense. Perhaps down the road, start offering more intensive Objectives to chase higher end items. Maybe this could come with Objective currency and a permanent, ever evolving Objective Store. Similar to that of the Glory Store, but more geared towards the individual Summoner's needs vs Alliance items (at least when it comes to health pots and revives).

The one major item that's still relatively hard to get, the coveted 5* AG. There's a limited amount available in game currently. Occasionally there's the chance at one (currently via the Rifts) but let's face it, RNG doth not come with a guarantee does it? If not a store, then perhaps introducing shards of the 5* AG Crystals would be a way to HELP guarantee getting one. Obviously a Generic is the most coveted version, and one of the rarest items in game.

As it stands, the Solo Crystals are dated and there's little in the way of signs that they'll get changed. So perhaps these Objectives would be the Solo Summoner's way to get many things, provided an ongoing store were built. As the objectives themselves would limited, the currency also would in turn be limited. Allowing each summoner a choice. Save for the big items, or spread it out across the others. A great place to add more t5bc frags, t2a frags, 6* shards, 5* shards, sig stones of various tiers, etc.

I like the idea of the Objectives and can't wait to see what's done with them as we go. Hoping to see some new Objectives with the upcoming update that one would guess is inspired by 'Far From Home.' Objectives could eventually become a grand way to test a Summoner's skill sets. Specific intercepts varying which hit is used for example (Light, Medium, Heavy, and Special). Different combo builds. Chaining a special after X hits. The list goes on. Making players do exactly these things repeatedly will undoubtedly help them learn different tactics if they don't already have them down. Also will provide immediate rewards to those that do. Overall, lots of potential.