**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punishment for advancing in the game.

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
This is a bit of a rant but does anyone else feel like they get punished for trying to advance or to have advanced in the game with the ridiculous cost of 5* awakening gems in offers or to get mats for a champ you already payed a ton to get.. Once you are uncollected or cavalier I would think it would cost the same for a 5* awakening gem as it did for a 4* before you become uncollected. If you are not uncollected you should just not get the offers. to keep you from advancing too fast. Its seems as I advance in the game things cost more and more to where it can get out of hand and digital items can cost hundreds of dollars. It can cost as much as an entire A list game with DLC for just a chance to get a champ you might use and then awakening them is a while other lol. its madness! I dont mind spending some money on the game but now things are so high priced I dont. It just to much to invest in digital things now.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

This is a bit of a rant but does anyone else feel like they get punished for trying to advance or to have advanced in the game with the ridiculous cost of 5* awakening gems in offers or to get mats for a champ you already payed a ton to get..

Nope. This may have something to do with not paying a ton to get champs, and a lot to do with not wanting anyone else to pay very little to replace actual game play.

I dont mind spending some money on the game but now things are so high priced I dont. It just to much to invest in digital things now.

That's good. I strongly recommend, and I mean this in all seriousness, only spending money when you actually want to spend money on a game. If you are spending because you think you have to, and not because you genuinely want to, you shouldn't. Instead, if you can't enjoy an online game unless you spend, you should instead walk away from it and find one that is fun without spending.

The people who spend should only be the people who want to spend and can afford to spend, and the only online games that survive should be only the ones that can survive under those conditions. I think online gamers would be happier, and online games would be better, if this was true.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Offers are pretty bad in this game, I do spend from time to time but only on good deals. Nothing will change unless people stop buying them but some people cant help themselves and other items might have different values across many people. For example a 5 star awakening gem wont be worth more than $10 for me since I dont have a single champ that needs an awaken right now but for someone else with void, aegon, AA all unduped that awakening gem would be worth $100. Buy the deals that are worth it for you account
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    For me it seems the price of things goes up to make equivalent jump in the game early on if that makes sense. A 5* awakening gem now is what a 4* awakening gem was to me a year ago but the price for 5* awaking are way more then a 4* awakening was to me a year ago.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Don’t buy anything...just have patience
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    AlphA101 said:

Don’t buy anything...just have patience

Yeah, Game just get stagnant with such slow progression and makes me wanna quit. My main point was just the fact that things get significantly more expensive the further you get in the game. But I guess I'm the only one that notices this stuff or cares lol.