**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you rather have....

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Would you rather have.... 123 votes

3* Thanos
18%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorTheManMythLegendSpeedbumpTheVyrusTerraFoxhero007Savio444SceptilemaniacThesurvivlistDRTOMCoC_fanNoob2435Beyond00_CtuchikJustAnotherDudeÆgon0710Narwhal52xSilver_SagaCapAvenger 23 votes
6* Ghost
81%
SolswerdSnakeEyes69FishhyJestressPiviotTrektTrimbobSIlverProfessoradqqedfyvrJwallace25Gigantor13MixkebabDarkrider05JohnyzeroLvernon15BlackSaChiCoBfan1987Sixshot1OrcDovahkiinStingerbk 100 votes

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Lormif said:

This is like asking would you rather have a diamond or have some ****

Erm... are you aware thanos is the rarest champ in the game.
    so? In a competitive game I assume most people will go for power over rarity. Think of all the extra content you can clear with a ghost that thanos cannot do anything with.
    Even in a competitive game many people still want to scratch the itch to collect the rarest champs regardless of utility. Look at all the people who spent god knows how much to snag Goldpool.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    But but...profile pic 😭
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    3* Thanos
    i have a 5* Ghost at 3/45, but i would love Thanos to be in my roster. i'll even take a 1* Thanos over a 6* Ghost. yes that sounds crazy and stupid but i'm really into collecting special edition 2* champions that is not from the regular crystals. so in love with my 2* collections lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    6* Ghost
    DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

so? In a competitive game I assume most people will go for power over rarity. Think of all the extra content you can clear with a ghost that thanos cannot do anything with.
    Even in a competitive game many people still want to scratch the itch to collect the rarest champs regardless of utility. Look at all the people who spent god knows how much to snag Goldpool.
    goldpool had an added benefit of giving , you know, gold.
    Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

Even if Goldpool shot gold out his butt every time you used him, he'd still be a super expensive trophy champ.
    6* Ghost
    DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

Even if Goldpool shot gold out his butt every time you used him, he'd still be a super expensive trophy champ.
    fair enough, but I am pretty sure that if people without ghost had the ability to spend on both with the same chance more would go for ghost.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

Pretty sure they would have sold more gold pool crystals is he actually shot gold out his but while using him.🤣
    6* Ghost

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

fair enough, but I am pretty sure that if people without ghost had the ability to spend on both with the same chance more would go for ghost.
    I disagree. i bet 90%+ would go for even 1* thanos.
    The poll is proving you incorrect.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Fjolnir said:

Yeah I’d be super happy with a 6* Ghost and never having a 3* Thanos

That's literally me right now 😂
    Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

No argument there: more would go for Ghost. It might even be ten to one. I'm just saying many would go for the trophy champ you can't get any other way over a great champ you figure you'll get eventually some day.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    3* Thanos
    I'd rather have a Thanos. There's at the very least a possibility to pull Ghost. A 3* Thanos is nowhere to be found.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    6* Ghost
    Ghost is good...
    Thanos is not....
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    6* Ghost
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

Actually alot of people don't have a forums account so it may not
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    6* Ghost
    DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

Prestige champ as well.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Of course, most people chose power over insane bragging rights.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    6* Ghost

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

DNA3000 said:

Lormif said:

I disagree, the poll lies
    My vote became the 100th vote. 82/100= 82%
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    6* Ghost
    Jestress said:

Thanos is about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop.

...didnt see that one coming
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    3* Thanos
    The Collector in me wants the Thanos since I already have a max 4* ghost. So I pick the 3*
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    3* Thanos
    I have a 5* ghost so for now I'd rather have the trophy
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    3* Thanos
    As a completist, I'd go for Thanos.