Great drop rate

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
Such a great drop rate (not shown in the pic are 18 small energy refills). We open these crystals not for the gold, not even for the energy refills. We all open them for the revives. 3 revives on 102 crystals is a horrible drop rate.

This is ridiculous. Maybe Increase the drop rate on these to 10% rather than the 0.00001% you already have them at. It’s kinda crazy also that there is no drop rate on these crystals. Yeah they are free but the community should know what it is for each. Seems like small energy refills and 750 pots (which are also almost useless with anything above a rank 3 4 star) are at 90% and the rest are divided into the other 10%. Stop being stingy kabam.


Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,769 ★★★★★
    The Free Crystals are not a reliable source for Revs. They're random, and quite rare.
    Also, we've been able to farm at least one easy Rev a day with Hero Use, on top of the regular Events, so there's a source to create a stockpile.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    Yeah I’ve been farming 1 from the event we had this month. Problem is I don’t have a counter for crossbones in 6.1.5 and that’s the last bit of content I have left to complete (can’t touch sinister right now). So I’m just going balls deep and clearing with what I have. Sucks..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,769 ★★★★★

    Yeah I’ve been farming 1 from the event we had this month. Problem is I don’t have a counter for crossbones in 6.1.5 and that’s the last bit of content I have left to complete (can’t touch sinister right now). So I’m just going balls deep and clearing with what I have. Sucks..

    Good luck!
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 425 ★★★
    The funny thing is how worthless the crystal is having been "upgraded" twice. I mean how do you upgrade it twice and it still gives you next to nothing.

    Personally I would like the crystal to go back to the way it used to be before uncollected and cavalier. I think the only reason they upgraded it was to kill the revive drops.

    When it comes to the free crystal you certainly get what you pay for.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom thanks man. 4 more lines. I have the units. Just hurts lol.

    Yeah definitely. You get for what you pay for @Dtl7714
Sign In or Register to comment.