Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Your Experience With Rifts

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
With Marvel Contest of Champions latest iteration of Dimension Rifts, now called Atlantean Rifts, I was wondering what you all thought about them this time around. Leave your thoughts and experiences below.

Your Experience With Rifts 107 votes

Awesome!
12%
danielmathBashlordCrimsontide1616charaderdude2Thecrusher_9756Aanthoissamaf80Markg25TheSpicyKnightTibetskyMastifPIZZATIMEÆgon0710DooM62 13 votes
Alright
27%
TerraShrinidhiCupidKittenPrimeMitchell35TehsigzorzIvarTheBonelessFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNick1109TheSquish671RockypantherxWebby72MeebletonBatman1903BuddyGuyFriendDogor2393FlintTheSavageSquishyjrThe_4THChampSlayerObaid_Jacob03 29 votes
Okay
22%
GamerDrZolaChadhoganDark89PhoenixadqqedfyvrCosagornMonk1SlayerOfGodsshadow_lurker22X_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueẞlооdCtuchikZuroJollyHawkCage_1AndiYTDEKingpinamosEvisceratorvertiGo 24 votes
Bad
13%
cUbA_LiBrEHENRIQUE_FORTESamdroxtaarNojokejaymNitro422SceptilemaniactntslReferenceJohn757PrathapReverend_RuckusShinobiGuyWoogieboogiePotatolegion 14 votes
Really bad
25%
Crine60Jh_DezBadroseFingfangfoomfanesWaynedavyGrimmbananaKumbieOmegaMantkhan08Panchulon21Sunny2847Z3RODiablosUltimateDatman257Eugene_VirtuosoDjinAFTony886ItsJustJoshhhMiStaLovaTiger360 27 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,054 ★★★★★
    Alright
    Pulled a basic 5* from stable epic and a couple 4* crystals from unstable master
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Okay
    It started out great for me with a super dry finish.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,529 ★★★
    Awesome!
    I pulled 2 4* AGs form the t3 unstable rifts and most recently, 1 5* Science AG from t4 unstable! It’s gonna wait for Void lol
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 453 ★★
    Bad
    Ended up with basic catalyst shards most of the time. Just the last one on half of t2 alpha, which I don't need in near future :(
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,615 ★★★★
    Okay
    Okay got a fec 5 star crystal so that was okay then end op with a dups ultron
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 44
    Really bad
    HORRIBLE HAD 3 RUNS. GOT SIG STONES TWICE AND 250 6STAR SHARDS
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 603 ★★
    Really bad
    Doesn't really apply to me because I don't have the units, time or champions to grind out Master and I have not reached uncollected yet so that difficulty is closed for me. Also, I'm not going to grind out Herioc for a T2 rift
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 187
    Really bad
    Bloody unstable sig stones :(
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Really bad
    got shafted so many times didnt get lucky at all lol
  • kamalnathr1993kamalnathr1993 Posts: 17
    Alright

With Marvel Contest of Champions latest iteration of Dimension Rifts, now called Atlantean Rifts, I was wondering what you all thought about them this time around. Leave your thoughts and experiences below.

It is okay i didn't get the best stuff but i guess it was based on luck more than skill so it is alright
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 86
    Awesome!
    Got 2 5* AG(Skill & Tech).
    Awakend Aegon and R4 him
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 75
    edited June 22
    Alright
    I pulled a T4 mystic cat and the featured 5* from unstable so I’ve been pretty happy overall. I’ve exhausted all of my chances at it though which is a bummer.

Meant to vote awesome lol. Pulled some garbage too but it is what it is
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 113
    Really bad
    Awful. Next time I won't even bother. But I guess I should feel blessed with my new and shiny 500 6* shards while someone else uses the awakening gem from their latest rift to awaken the god tiers 5* they got in the previous one... all for the same time and effort.
  • DjinAFDjinAF Posts: 186
    Really bad
    I got some sig stones and some catalyst fragments only.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 61
    Alright
    I got 2 5* AG (tecno and science)
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 333 ★★
    Alright
    I did 4 runs all unstable already. 2250 6* shards total, 500 5* shards, 4500 t5bc. I am satisfied even if I have to do 10 runs for that amount of 6* shards, almost equal the amount of monthly UC EQ
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 766 ★★★
    Alright
    I got featured 5 star crystal but it ended up being a rhino dupe and then I got 2k 6 star shards but it ended up being a 6 star juggs. So I kinda hit the luck jackpot but it ended up being super disappointing
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,025 ★★★
    Really bad
    Two runs I've gotten sig stones and once 1k 5* shards
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,730 ★★★★
    edited June 22
    Alright
    Done 7 unstable of epic. Got a featured 5* on one of em, got Diablo. Rest of them I got the 6* shards and 5* shards of the medium to large capacity. Plus a mutant and science ag 4*
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 217
    Alright
    I say alright because I did get 5k
    5*shards.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 243
    Bad
    Sit stones 500 5* 4500 t5b t2a 2/5 hit 3 miss
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 453 ★★
    Bad

I got featured 5 star crystal but it ended up being a rhino dupe and then I got 2k 6 star shards but it ended up being a 6 star juggs. So I kinda hit the luck jackpot but it ended up being super disappointing

& You voted for alright after that :)
  • ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
    Really bad
    Pretty bad. I got a fully formed T2A from a rift and my modem started messing up during the quest and lost WiFi for a while. Because they have a stupid timer, I lost my reward. I contacted support and there was nothing they could do about it. Customer satisfaction priority #1 am I right guys?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 314 ★★
    Really bad
    Bottom rewards on all Epic rifts. Terrible
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 125
    250 6* shards some t4cat shards . an sigs . the wierdest is heroic for me 7 out of 7 i got the t1a full in stable
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 125
    oh an 4* tech ag in master